Exploring

"-And Then We're Going To Alwyn Castle After Hardwick Hall." She Said And Then Glanced Over At Me.

"Oh You've Finally Woken Up Sleeping Beauty." My Sister Said Staring At Me.
To Her This Trip Is Just Like A Normal Day Because She's A Reality Shifter And Basically Goes To These Places On A Daily Basis.

I Used To Be A Shifter But I Started Getting A Little Too Attached And Had To Stop.

"Yeah I'm Up." I Said Rubbing My Eyes And Standing Up To Grab A Starbucks Coffee From The Hotel Mini Fridge.

"Better Go Get Ready. We Gotta Go In 15 Minutes." My Mom Said Looking At Me Concerned. She Thinks I Won't Be Ready On Time.

"I'll Be Ready." I Said Grabbing The Outfit I Had Put Together For This Day Of The Trip.

~>TIMESKIP<~As I Pranced Around The Castle I Realized That Down This Hallway I Should Reach The Courtyard

~>TIMESKIP<~
As I Pranced Around The Castle I Realized That Down This Hallway I Should Reach The Courtyard. I Turn A Hallway And All Of A Sudden The Corridor Is Filled With People, All About My Age. When I Turn Back There's People There Too. What?

"Excuse Me Who Are You?" I Heard A Cold Voice Behind Me To Be Recognized As Alan Rickman. Wait.

I Turned Around Quickly. Alan-? Wait No That Has To Be- But That's Impossible He's-
That's Severus Snape. The Severus Snape.
It Seems Like I No Clipped But That Means It Would Be 1997....And Impossible.

"Well If You Won't Tell Me, Then You'll Have To Answer To Dumbledore." He Said As He Grabbed My Arm And Dragged Me About 45 Feet When We Arrived At Dumbledores Office.

"Dumbledore, I Found This Girl Roaming The Halls. She's Not A Student Obviously."
Snape Said Letting Go Of My Arm.

"Very Well Then, What Is Your Name?"
Dumbledore Asked Surprisingly Calm Considering The Fact That I'm A Stranger In His School.

"Avira. Avira Redmoon." I Said Trying To Calm Myself But I Know I Don't Sound Calm.

"Redmoon? I Know Who You Are. I Knew Your Mother." He What-?

"You Know My Mom?" I Said Confused On How He Would.

"Yes. Now, Let Me Say A Couple Rules, Then You Can Explain How You Got Here. Our Big Rules Are, No Phones. I Know, I Know, Its 2020 But We Have A Strict No Phones Rule Here." He Said Taking A Seat And Gesturing For Me To Take One Too. I Thought About It- I Was In 2022 When I Came Here. What- Nevermind I Guess.

Then I Preceded To Explain The Whole Situation.