Butterflies

[don't play playlist yet :)]
Me And Lorenzo Walked Into Our Dorm And Placed The Bags Down.
Lorenzo Took A Letter Out Of His Owls Claws. He Begins To Read. He Looks At Me.
"Do You Wanna Get Ready With Pansy And Our Friend Astoria For The Party? It'll Let You Get To Know Them."
"Sure Yeah."
"Okay. Grab Your Dress, She Said You Can Borrow Her Makeup. I'll Walk You Over There." He Said Smiling.

I Grabbed The Bag With My Dress And Walked Out Into The Common Room With Lorenzo At My Side.
"Oi! Enzo! Are You Getting Ready With Me And Draco For The Party?" Mattheo Yelled At Lorenzo As We Walked Through.
"Yeah, Mate. We Do Every Time. I'm Just Gonna Walk Avira To Pansy's And Then I'll Be Over."
"Alright. See You Girls At The Party, Avira!" Mattheo Said Back As Me And Lorenzo Started Walking Up The Stairs To The Girls Dorms. I Waved And Followed After Enzo.

Enzo Knocked On The Door And It Swung Open For Me To See Pansy Smiling At Us.
"Avira! It's Nice To Formally Meet You!"
She Said Bringing Me Into A Hug.
"It's Nice To Meet You Too!"
I Said Smiling At Her Hospitality.
"Come In! Come In! See You At The Party, Enzo?" Pansy Said Smiling At Him Through The Door As I Walk In.
"Yeah. Bye Vira, See You Later!" Lorenzo Said Walking Away And Pansy Shut The Door.

"You Must Be Avira. Nice To Finally Meet You." I Heard From Behind Me. I Turned Around, It's Astoria.
"Astoria, Right? Nice To Meet You Too."
I Said Smiling At Her.
"Yeah. That's Me. Alright, Let's Take Turns Getting Changed In The Bathroom So We Can Do Dress Reveals." Astoria Said Smiling At Me And Pansy, Shaking Our Heads Yes.
"I'll Do Mine First." Pansy Said Smiling.
As She Grabbed Her Dress Back And Went In The Bathroom, Me And Astoria Sat Down On Her Bed Talking.
Pansy Came Out In A Little Bit, Posing In Her Dress.

(dress above) "Yes Girl!" I Yelled When She Came Out

(dress above)
"Yes Girl!" I Yelled When She Came Out. Astoria Starts Clapping.
"Ooh! I Love It! I Wanna Go Next."
Astoria Grabs Her Dress And Heads Into The Bathroom. Me And Pansy Talk For A Minute Before Astoria Comes Out.

(dress above) "Okayyy! We See You!" Pansy Yells When Astoria Model Poses

(dress above)
"Okayyy! We See You!" Pansy Yells When Astoria Model Poses.
"Stunning!" I Said Smiling And Grabbing My Dress Bag.
I Head Into The Bathroom. I Take My Slytherin Uniform Off And Start To Put My Dress On. I Walk Out Of The Bathroom.

(dress above) "Oh My Merlin! Get Vogue On The Phone!" (a/n: why is this so funny lol) Pansy Yells As I Show Of My Dress

(dress above)
"Oh My Merlin! Get Vogue On The Phone!" (a/n: why is this so funny lol)
Pansy Yells As I Show Of My Dress.
"Girl, Your Gorgeous!" Astoria Says Smiling.
We Start Our Make Up.

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ █▄ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩═
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬☻/
╬═╬/▌TIMESKIP
╬═╬/ \

As Me, Pansy And Astoria Walk Down The Stairs And Enter The Common Room We Can Hear The Loud Music Playing My Favorite Song.
(Start Playing Playlist)
Draco Catches My Eye, He's Looking At Me And Smiles. If He's There, Lorenzo Must Not Be Far. I Keep Looking For Him, And I Spot Him By Blaise And Mattheo, Talking. He Spots Me Says Something To Them And Walks Towards Me.

"You Look-" Lorenzo Starts To Speak But Gets Cut Off.
"Smoking. Avira Right? Back Off Lorenzo. She's Mine." Adrian Pucey Cuts Him Off And Speaks The Stupidest Thing I've Ever Heard.
"Yeah Right. Sorry Not Sorry But I'm Waiting For A Guy To Ask Me Out."
I Said Glancing At Lorenzo But He Was Glaring Daggers At Adrian.
"Exactly. Back Off Pucey. Nobody Wants A Trash Guy Like You Anyway. Move Along, F--k Boy." Lorenzo Says Pushing Him Away From Me.
"Thanks, Enzo." I Said Smiling As Adrian Walked Off.
"Anything, Love." Lorenzo Said Smiling At Me. But It Was Different This Time, Like The Stars Had Finally Aligned In Our Favor, Like The Butterflys Had Found Their Way To Our Stomachs, Like He Knew He Didn't See Me As Just A Friend. But That's All We Are.