Pretty Boy.

"YOU KISSED HIM?!?" Pansy Yelled While Laughing.
"ON THE CHEEK, PANSY!" I Yelled Back And Noticed Astoria Silently Laughing And Hitting Her Pillow.
Just Then A Peck Came From The Window And Astoria Got Up To Let It In.
"Thats Enzo's Owl! I Bet It's For Avira."
Pansy Said In A Sing-song Voice.
"Yep. Read It To Us!" Astoria Replied.
"Okay! Okay!"
_________________________________

_________________________________"Omg! You Have To Go!" Astoria Says Smiling At The Letter

"Omg! You Have To Go!" Astoria Says Smiling At The Letter.
"Yeah! Lorenzo Ends His Letters With 'Best Wishes, Lorenzo'! Not 'Love Lorenzo'! Go!" Pansy Yells.
"Okay! Okay!" I Said Leaving The Room Still In My Dress. I Walk Down The Girls Common Room Stairs And Keep Walking Out Of The Common Room.
I Quickly Find The Courtyard And See Lorenzo, On A Bench Smiling Up At The Sky.

"Hey, Pretty Boy." I Said Walking Up And Sitting Next To Him.
"Pret- Me?"
"Of Course You, Dummy. Whats Up?"
"So Um.. Well Follow Me."
He Grabs My Hand And Leads Me Inside And To The Library, Where He Spells The Door Open And We Walk In. He Leads Me Down An Aisle.
"This Is The Quietest Place Here. So- I Can't Really Tell You, But I Can Show You." He Says Rolling Up His Sleeve And Looking Around. The Dark Mark.
"Okay. What Is It?"
"You Do See The Mark Right?"
"Yeah. That Doesn't Change Anything."
"Good. Cause There's Another Thing."
His Lips Meet Mine And I Swear For A Moment I'm Floating. He Pulls Back, And Smiles At Me. To Which I Return.