✟ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴍʙɪɴᴏ.✟

George Herman "Babe" Ruth Jr.
(February 6, 1895 - August 16, 1948) was an American professional baseball player whose career in Major League Baseball (MLB) spanned 22 seasons, from 1914 through 1935. Nicknamed "the Bambino" and "the Sultan of Swat"

 Nicknamed "the Bambino" and "the Sultan of Swat"

texas

texas. heaven on earth, hell on earth.

a sanctuary for all southern pride. a place that breeds all horrors you can imagine.

and onions, they have onions.

anyways, let's discuss the horrors.

besides red necks with self esteem issues and kind boys who would never raise their voice at their mamas, there's an inbetween.

now, these boys would certainly never yell at their mothers, and still have some self esteem issues, but they aren't one or the other.

they aren't both, either.

maybe it's because they aren't from austin, or dallas, or just any of the big leagues (cities).

a small town of isolo, texas hosts the texan outcasts, the weirdos.

all of texas knows not to go near that town, seeing as they wouldn't come back the same, or even at all.

something was different about the people in the town.

the town, having around 60 residents, was always cloudy and humid. there was no sun but there was heat, proving that you were still in texas.

back to the people, though. if you could even call them people in most's eyes.

there were 5 main families, all having older teenage boys. these boys grew up together, as did their fathers, and their fathers' fathers! generations!

so on, so on, yadda yadda you get the point.

these boys were the main attraction, so to speak.

they were young, athletic, smart, and handsome. everything a parent could dream of, and in the dreams of teen girls.