The Story of Finn & Charlie

Grief was consuming Finn. After all of the losses he'd had in just twenty-three years of life, Finn didn't know how he was going to go on. Too much drinking, drugs and sex. A guy he'd met at Purgatory invited him to a sex party. He figured, why not? The guy gave him something 'to relax'. It turned out to be Hallex.

The drug was not of Earth origin. It was an Asari invention. Given certain biological similarities between Asari and humans it gave much the same effect. Finn was in such a euphoric state that he barely knew what was going on. Guys kept fucking him and he scarcely noticed. By the time two men were fucking him at the same time, Finn was too out of it to complain or even care.

Charlie was annoyed that Kremsky had bailed on him but was determined to get laid that night. His N3 training had made him celibate for a while and he was ready for action.

Glancing around the room, Charlie saw one man with two cocks in his ass. Curious, he could see that the man wasn't entirely coherent. Still, if he were a cumdump, Charlie decided he could make use of him.

Dropping his trousers before the other, Charlie shoved his cock toward the head of the other. The man took to Charlie's cock like a hungry baby at his mother's tit. He had to admit that he had talent.

Charlie watched as one of the men fucking the guy came, pulled out and walked away. Deciding he wanted in on the fun, Charlie replaced him.

Finn woke up feeling like shit. He didn't know where he was or how he'd gotten there. Given that he was naked, he assumed he went home with some guy after the party and stayed the night. What he did know for certain was that he smelled fresh coffee brewing and made his way into the next room in search of a cup. Or three.

Still naked, he saw a man sitting at a table drinking said coffee and reading from a tablet. The man glanced up at him with a smirk and a humorous look on his face.

"Who are you," Finn asked.

"One of the men who really enjoyed cumming in your ass last night," came the response

That surprised Finn. He hadn't meant to be there for more than an hour but it sounded like it might have been a lot longer.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I don't remember much about last night."

"No kidding. Hallex and whatever else you took can mess with your memory."

Finn didn't remember taking any Hallex but he knew someone gave him something to make him feel good. Troubling for many reasons.

"How... how many guys were there?"

"I don't know. At least a dozen when I walked in. You had two cocks in your ass when I first saw you."

That sent Finn reeling.

"Two? Shit."

Charlie could see a change come over the face of the other man. The humor drained away and was replaced by a concerned look, especially after Finn implied he'd never done anything like that before.

"Thanks for getting me out of there safely. My name is Finn Walsh."

"It said so on your dog tags, at least I had hoped those were your clothes. I had no idea what underclothes you might have had so you'll have to wear your trousers without them. Sergeant."

"You must think pretty poorly of the Alliance Marines seeing my behavior."

The man laughed. "My name is Charlie Renault. Sergeant Charlie Renault, who was also at that party."

"Oh. Would you mind if I had some coffee?"

Charlie got up and pulled another cup out of the cupboard. He wasn't yet sure what to make of Finn but did want to make sure the guy was in shape to get to wherever he was supposed to be. Hopefully he wasn't expected to report for duty. Finn didn't seem worried so probably not.