Soul Mates are friends

Everyone has fears. But sometimes your greatist fears not a fear of the dark or heights its something from deep within the heart. My greatist fear is being alone. I can be alone in a room but the thought of no friends is the worst thing ever. I saw Les Miserable the other day. I teared up the whole way through until the song in which marius is alone. Its called Empty Chairs at Empty Tables and talks about the sadness of all his friends being dead. Eponie and Ejourus gone forever. I cryed and cryed angmd cried.

I have a friend that not long ago would have saved me if i was over a cliff in a blink of a eye but now she would save another. This other girl is one of my friends yes but i have never felt like i have had a best friend i can tell everything to. Im just human. I dont plaster my self in make up, dont be someone im not unlike another 'friend' of mine. She always said we were best friends untill high school. Now we never talk unless are familys meet up. Shes away with the plastic sluts while i spend my time with the old her friends.

A soul mate isnt a lover but that one friend your yourself around. The one that you share a house with or is top at your guest list at your wedding. I have to friends that are like this. I never see them apart. Yet they are so differnt but if you say them would think them twins.

So thats my fear. Friends and family are so important to me. I wish that i stay with them forever and that someday i will find that soul mate i can share with.