|~Chapter 3~|

Meanwhile with Usagi |Third POV|

"THAT HURT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Usagi screamed at whoever was scratching at her face. "It isn't a bald spot! Don't be so rude!" Luna says as she stands on the bed.

That cat just spoke!? Usagi thought as she stared at Luna. "Ahem, my name is Luna, I've been looking for you Usagi-chan."

"You really helped me out when you took those bandages off. With them on, I couldn't talk and my mental functions were slow. The punk kids in the area are very bad, playing pranks like that." Luna explains.

Usagi was frozen with a shocked face. "I'm glad we've met, I was getting worried about what I'd do if we never met up." Luna finishes as Usagi falls back on her bed.

"Good night." Usagi said as she lied down on her side. "Usagi-chan! This isn't a dream!" Luna screams at Usagi with her repeating 'this is a dream' over in her mind.

"Okay, I'll wake you up. I've got a present for you Usagi-chan." Luna says as she reveals a brooch. "Wow! It's so cute! It's really pretty!" Usagi squeals as she gets up from the bed.

"You mean I can really have this? All right! A pretty brooch!" Usagi said as she looked in the mirror and clipped in on her bow. "Usagi-chan listen to me!"

"There is a string of mysterious crimes being committed in the Tokyo area. These are crimes that the police won't be able to solve. And so... Usagi-chan, you've been chosen as the guardian." Luna began as the brooch began to emit a bright light.

"You have a duty you know! To gather your allies and defeat your enemies. Also, you must discover the location of our lost princesses, and-" Luna continued.

"Luna! The brooch is shining!" Usagi screamed. "You still don't believe me? Try calling out 'moon!'

"Moon?" Usagi began. "Prism power, make up!" Usagi screamed as what she saw. "Ehhh!? You're kidding!" Usagi screamed at her new outfit.

"What...what is this!? Eh!?" Usagi screamed as she heard something. "Help me! Somebody help me! My mama is-" That's Naru Chan's voice! "What is.. Naru chan!?" Usagi screamed once again.

She drops the goggles and screams. "There's something showing up on those goggles! oh no! What's going on!?" She screams as a picture of Naru's mum strangling her daughter comes up.

'Do you believe me now?" Luna asks. "I don't really get this but... Naru-chan is in trouble!" Usagi shouts. "We have to go help her Luna!"

~Time skip brought to you by the Ultima curse~

"No..I am not your 'mama'. Right now, your mama is in the basement dead from starvation." Unknown said as Tuxedo Mask watches from afar

"You get away from Naru-chan, you monstrous old hag!" Usagi screams as she flings the door open. "Eh!? Who do you think you are!?"

"Me? I'm...um..the pretty guardian in a sailor suit, guardian of love and justice! Sailor Moon!" Sailor moon shouts and poses.

A crash is heard from a window and an unknown figure jumps down. "A pretty guardian in a sailor suit, guardian of hope and faith! Sailor Blue Moon!" Sailor Blue Moon shouts and poses.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! SHE STOLE MY LINE!? Sailor Moon thought as she started to get annoyed that some other hero was trying to save the day.

"And now in the name of the Blue Moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Blue Moon finishes clenching her moon wand in hand.

"Sailor Moon!? Sailor Blue Moon!? I've never heard anything like that! Awaken, we must send our great ruler energy my slaves!" Unknown said as a multitude of hypnotised people appear and begin to attack the two sailor scouts.

Sailor Blue Moon swiftly dodges their attacks while sailor moon falls over. She gets a cut on her knees and begins to panic. "What is this!? You mean this isn't a dream? It hurts, and I'm bleeding!"

"Sailor Moon, do something! Don't leave all the work to me!" Sailor Blue Moon shouts as she begins to knock over the hypnotised people.

"Fight! Take the enemy down!" Luna says pouncing on Sailor Moon's head. "Why? How do I do that!?" Sailor Moon shouts as she begins to cry. "I can't take this!? I'm going home!!!" She screams creating high frequency waves.

Sailor Blue Moon remains unaffected and shouts. "Sailor Moon! Grab your tiara and shout Moon Tiara Boomerang!" Sailor Moon nods her head and shouts, "Moon Tiara Boomerang!"

The crown flies through the air hitting the monster as it disappears and replaces with sand. "You're kidding! She turned to sand and vanished!?" Sailor Moon shouts as she places her hand over her mouth.

"Well, I didn't find the legendary silver crystal...but I did find something most fascinating."  Tuxedo mask says as he Jumps up into the air.

"My name is...Tuxedo Mask. Sailor Moon, I'll certainly take notice of you." He said. He's just like the famous thief lupin, how wonderful! Sailor Moon thought as she stared lovingly at Tuxedo Mask.

"Nice to see you again Sailor Blue Moon." Tuxedo Mask says as he runs off. "What!? WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Sailor Moon screams. Sailor Blue Moon scoffs as she jumps onto the ledge of a broken window.

"I'll see you again sAiLoR mOoN" Sailor Blue Moon says mockingly as she jumps off. "WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS MOCKING ME LIKE THAT!?!" Sailor Moon screams.

"Well done Usagi-chan! She took the place of Naru-chan's mother. So now you realize the situation, right?" Luna asks with Usagi paying no attention.

"You see that enemy had begun it's invasion and- USAGI-CHAN!" Luna shouts at the day dreaming girl.
------------------------------------------------------------

"And then...we were attacked by robbers, but we were saved by two guardians in sailor suits!" Naru exclaims to all her friends.

"If I hadn't passed out, I might have seen their faces!" Naru-chan finishes. "Naru-chan, are you sure you wasn't dreaming?"

Hiding behind a wall is a girl with crossed arms and a two bun hairstyle. "What is it Usagi-chan?" Luna asks.

It seems...that it wasn't a dream after all... Usagi thought as Celina watched from afar.

Then that's my sister's reincarnation...
------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter, it means alot!
Eat some food and have a nap, love you all!
MWAH! <3

-KawaiiWolfieYT4Life