The day of 1-A

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER LONG PART SO ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru's POV

We entered the dorm and it was so big! Well not as big as my palace but I got excited and hop out of momo's arms before hitting the ground i transform back then started exploring like a kitten full of curiosity. Before i could spoke somone cut me"Rimuru do you wanna see your room?"Mina spoke"Oh that would be good!" I then answered.

"Oh Uraraka here can lead you the way! Great thing we have an emty room just in case!" Mina then spoke again pointhing at the brown hair girl with cute pink cheeks. She let out a squeak then stares at the floor nervously. before she looked up at me i friendly smiled at her like i always does everytime.

Her face turn red and quickly look down into same spot as she did before"Go on gurl show Rimuru-sensei the room!" Mina then said again. Uraraka then let out a small nod in response and signal me to follow while i understood and follow her leaving the others in the living room. After some steps theres two hallways with doors and sign on the walls before i got lead in to one of the hallways. I read the sign and pouting a little bit.

(Girls dorms serouisly!? Whyyyyy)

<Notice the answer is simple. You are roleplaying as a girl. so you 'have' to be a girl>

(Ughhhh fineeeee)

After passing multiple rooms we've finally reached the end of the hallway. There was a door with a sign on it 'emty' is what it says"Your room is here Rimuru sensei"Uraraka the spoke"Oh thank you for leading me here Uraraka-san"i thanked her. She then quickly leaves left me with my dorm key. I open the room and look inside it was a simple room with some furnitures"welp time to decorate!"i said in excitement

I reach out my hand in the air and close my eyes to imagining the room decorations"Turn null!" After my skill command crazy amount of black smokes flowes out of my hand filling the whole room. After the black smokes began to fade behind it revealing both elegant and modern looking room. The theam was gold blue and white just like my palace wall pattern. The bed was white but has golden blue pillow and blanket on it. In the coner was a big window you can see a really great view of UA. Infront of the window theres a table and a setup just like in tempest. And one last thing is a closet full of paperworks. Yep not clothes but 'PAPERWORKS'.(I mean i can't keep on notworking for my entire trip sooo)

After i decorated the room i went back to everyone in the livingroom before i reach them i hide in one of the corner and peek through it to see what everyone was up to"Hey what do you think of Rimuru-sensei?"Mina ask midoriya(yeah i kind of wanna know too. I mean it wouldn't be good if i kesp making them uncomfortable)i thought"Oh Rimuru-sensei? I think she's kind and a really good teacher"Midoriya answered"awww thank you midoriya-kun" i spoke and came out of where im hiding after i hear him say that i can't hold it but to thanked him. I mean i do have a weak spot for people expacially kids.

After i said the midoriya look at me for a sec in shock then turn as red as tomato and bagan to faint i catch him in time before he falls down. Everyone gasp as i carry him the bride style with ease."man looks like he has fever i'll take care of him" i said not knowing what i have done. I was carrying midoriya to his room before i heard the students talking from afar well for some people it was pretty hard to hear but for me its easy peasy. i decided to listen to them secretly while taking care of midoriya"Hey bakubro i've been realizing how quiet you are after Rimuru-sensei came. Are you ok bro?"Kirishima said concerning of his friend named Bakugou"Shut up shitty hair!" Bakugou screamed making my sense of hearing let out a screech mking me screamed"Ow!" And that makes all of the students went silence after my scream(What the heck was that ciel!?)