2

Ssooo, where did we stop?? Yeah, stubborn.

i moved to the couch near the dining table waiting for dad. He went to room for taking some files.
"Maaaaaa"Its then cheeku came down

"Good mrng bacha!!"

"Morning maa"

"How mny times have i told you to wakeup early? Haaa??"(Telling this ma pulled cheekus ear)

"Haaa... Maaa.. Plsss.. Choodo na. "

"Na, i wont cheeku. You are very lazy this days. Am waiting for the internals PTA, will be end of all these laziness cheeku.. " Telling this she left to kitchen to take tea for cheeku.( Meanwhile cheeku and mahi is having eyefight)

Maaaaaaaa

"What?? "Maa asked from kitchen

"Bhai is making fun of me". He whined

"Mahii!!! What's going on?"

"Nothing ma, its this cheeku who.."

"Stop you both. Both grew up and making childish fights? "She scolded them coming with tea for cheeku

Mahi and virat glared each other and looked away like they didnt know.

"Mahi.. Come let's go.Janu we are going (its then dad noticed cheeku in dining table ).. Oh God!!cheeku sir?? Here at this time? "

Maaaa.. Daddd!!

"Leave him. Already i gave him enough."

"Okay.. Okayyy.. Take care bacha. Be at home bwfore 6.00.okay??"

Vii didnt reply anything , gave a look to mahi who is enjoying all this bullying. Dad went out.

Maa, Bye.. And cheeku, take caree

Bye bacha

Cheeku replied with a joker face. Mahi laughed and went with all the files with Janaki following him to car.

Mahii.. Took everything na??

Yes maa(He sat in the driving seat beside father who is busy in talking phone)

And inhaler??.

Ayyyooo.. Forgot ma. Its their in the couch.

I know you will forget it. Why this carelessness bacha??(telling this Janaki gave him the inhaler that she took already from couch seeing mahi missed it in couch)

Maph kardo matha ji.

Maa laughed at it and gave him a kiss in forhead.

Mahi and dad is on way to office discussing their buissness. Naa... Dont think too smartly. They are not the ever adorable dad and son in office. In office, Mahi is MD and Dad the ever strict senior. Its something Pan singh always follow. He never mix family and office. Mahi, the ever good professional follows that. Mahi stopped car infront of their office. Its a big building with huge number of workers. Dad went to his cabin tellibg bye to mahi. Security ran to mahi and took the key him

Good morning Akash bhai

Good morning beta. You go to cabin. I will bring the coffe.

Haaan bayya. All good in home? Is aunty ok now?

Yes beta she is. But..

What bayya?

Nothing mahi.

Na, anyway. Come to my cabin. Will talk there.

Akash is a embloyee in their office and is with them for about 10 years. Mahi is close to everyone there. He walked to his cabin wishing everyone.

___________________________________
May i  come in sir?

Yes come in.

Sir, Bada sab told you to be there in the meeting room at 11.00.

Okay, i will be there. Who is the guest?

MD of kiran industries sir.

Ok. Send me the documents in mail. Will check it.

Ok sir.

Tringgg.. Tring... Mahi's phone rang. He took the phone and looked the id. It was cheeku. He  smiled lpoking at their pic in reciever

Hellooo

Bhaiiiiii, where are you?

Good question. In office, or what?

Bhaiii (cheeku whined in phone)

Okayy.... Okayy.. Don't get worried. I will be there at 1.00.

Pakka?? PTA is at 1.30. You will come na??

I will cheeku. Want to escape some how from Dad na,Will come somehow anyway. You dont worry.

Don't forget bhai. If you didn't t, that dangini will call momm.

Hahhha. Will Come bcha. But.. We should tell ma na?

Bhaiiii

Okayy okayy.. Am not tellling anything. Should score in next exam. Will you??

Definitely i will bhai.. I love you

Love you tooo. See you there.

Mahi had a busy schedule. Was checking the files, had a online meeting with foreign company and then the meeting with kiran industries. Its been noon.

Mahi pov:

Its been 12.30 now. I want to go to cheeku's college. Bandar, always traps me somehow. No idea about what i will tell to dad. Want to reach their somehow, it was a promise i gave him.

Mahii..what are you thinking? Did you check all those files?"its at that time, dad made an entry.

Yes dad, just finished.

"Okay. You should go to construction site of our new office today. Check whether everything is going good. Ayyer will be there, so will be easy for you. "

"Yesssssss" i did a small victory sign in hearing that..oh shit.. What just i did. I forgot dad is here. Thinking i got a chance to go out and can go to cheeku's college i was

"What mahi?? I told you to go to construction site, not for a party. This happy for that??" Am caught. Major in charge.

"No dad. Just was thinking about having a change from this office" i know.. I know.. A class is in my way.

"Mahi.. Dont think like that. Our priority should always be the the company we are working for. Thats what a good professional do. Now go, eat lunch and go to construction site. Take care beta."

"Sorry dad. Am going. "

"I have a meeting  at 3.00 with cm. So will go early from office. You go to home from construction site. I will wrap up everything here. "

Dad went out and i sighed thinking about my crazy cheeku. And dont get confused about my father. He is supersweet, but a major in following wotk ethics.

---------------------------------------------------------

Virat pov:

Am sitting in our college library near to the window where i will get a clear view of the gate. Sitting here, i can see the vehicles going in and out. So when bhai come, i can run to him. To say i don't have any tension will be a lie. I am hell worried. College life is not easy as we see it from outside. School life was better. But, now guess what! Iam helpless. This is my first sem and just had my first internal. Thought this parents meeting crap will end with school. But naa.. Its here tooo. Thankgod that i have my mahii, he is my go to man for everything and same for him toooo. I know his every secrets and he knows mine except one. About anushka.... She is my class mate now. Been my friend for about 6 months. Yoou heard it righttt?? 6 months. I hided this from my bhai. I wnted to know whether this is just like any other crush i had. But no, we both understood that we are in love and we want to be togethor forever.... I dont want anyones assurance, but my bhai. I want his .

💕💫