11

A Jeep stopped infront of a police station disturbing its silence. ACP Raghuram stepped out

"Raj..Take him in, not to the common cell. I want him in my office!"

"Ok sir!"
Teling this the officer went to his cabin followed by raj (constable) moving to back of the jeep.

"Hmmm.. Step out. Fast.."
The other police constables made the person who was sitting with his head down, hands cuffed, his face void of any emotions. pushing him forward every time he took a step.

They pushed him to the ACP's cabin which made him land on the table losing his balance...

"Ohh.. Noo.. Noo.. Dont do that Raj. You dont know how to treat celebs? Is this the way you welcome him raj?? Very bad, very very baddd!!!".. The officer told nodding his head in fake disappointment which in return raj smirked.

The person in handcuffs stood in his legs getting up from the table,...

"So... Mahendar!!!! Why you did that?"

"What sir?? I dont even know why you took me here. Please sir, i dont know anything, i was with my friends and ..."

"Whose sakshi? "The officer asked all of a sudden making mahi still in his place.

"She is my f.. f..friend" Mahi asnwered not sure of his answer. He know she is not just his friend.

"Friend???"

"Y.. Y.. Yes.. How is.."

"Shut up!!!! "Officer shouted getting up from his seat.

"Raj.. Take him to my personal cell. I will tell him whose sakshi is."

Raj dragged maahi from their, mahi didnt offend even once...Raj, the constable dragged him to the cell and tied his hands to the ceiling in a height making him unable to stand on his legs with toes  touching floor floor.

" Leave me sir.. I dont know anything"

"Do reply what ACP sir asked you honestly. It's good for you if dont make scene out of it." Telling this raj moved out leaving him behind helpless.

Mahi closed his eyes not understanding how his life changed in 30 minutes. All he could see was his college friends with hatred in their eyes looking at him getting arrested infront of whole college... None talked for him, none asked him what he have to say,... He searched for her in them , his only hope now, where does she go?? and officer asked about her? Why?? Is she safe?.....Its beeen time, his hands started to pain, he felt like someone is making wounds on them. He ooened his eyes, but , it was all dark....after a time felt like hours, the cell opened, followed the ACP... Walking towords mahi, gazing him with hatred and anger in his eyes..

"How you feel? Is this arrangements okay for you?"

Mahi didnt reply

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH"

"I didnt do an.."

"Shhhhhhhh...." He cupped mahis face in anger hurting him.

"Do reply only for my questions!UNDERSTOOD??"

lets come to the topic then" He told patting mahi's cheeks.

"Your name?"

"Mahendar Singh Dhoni"

"Dhoni?? Is that ur family name?"

"Y.. Y.. Yes"

"Yes? So... u are claiming that you belong to  kailashpati! is it??"

"Yes".. Mahi's voice was confident this time understanding what the officer is intending to make him say..

"Okay..born at??"

Mahi was silent,..

"Are u hearing? Where were your mother mrs Janaki gave birth to you.."

"Dont ever drag my mom name here.. Dare you..."

Punch... Officer punched mahi in his face making mahi stuggle in pain,..

"I told you to keep that tongue of ur inside when i speak!!DID I??"

"So.. Noww tell me. Where were your birth?"

"I do..n't know" mahi told not wanting to drag his family again in this..

"Sooo, that means.. YOU ARE A B@STARD??" He asked cupping mahis face looking in his eyes..

"Am not. Am not a bastard."

"Then?? Is everyone in dhoni family is.."

"Sir. Plss.. Am n.. not born in kailashpati... Am an orphan, i was in an orphanage from the time i remember.., they adopted me when i was 10"

"Hahahaha... Soo its not amusing to assume  you as a criminal ?? What can the society expect from Bastards?"

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE YOU.."

"Ahhhhh.. ", he felt his back is burning.. He screamed in pain, the officer kept beating him with stick,... He felt his vision getting blurred, its then a voice familiar to him came in..

"Tsk tsk tsk, how good a view this is!!"

________________________________

"Wi...lllia..m!!!!"

"Bhaiii.. Bhaii... Are u okay???"cheeku asked shaking mahi who is sweating badly, clenching his fist, struggling to breath

"Ye.. S Ch..eek"

Cheeku stepped out of the driver seat and came to mahi's side..

"What happened bhai?"

"I.. I.. "Mahi couldnt say anything, he felt its vaccum around him, he struggled to breath

Virat searched the car for inhaler panicking, but couldnt find it anywhere..he rushed to mahi

"Bhaiii, inhaler!where is that???"

"Ii.. f.. or... got" (i forgot )

"Dammnn it"that was it, he hugged his struggling mahibhai with all his life.. Patting his back... Calming him down, giving him hope, asuuring him his life, his happinesss, everything he missed,..

"Bhaii...iam here, its enough na,Calm down..1..2..3..yes.. like that.."

"I.. w.... as.. wr.. ong ch.. eku..." he hicupped

"No bhaii.. You were, are always the best. Iam telling na.. You cant be wrong u are the best..."

Tears found its way through mahis eyes not able to hide anymore, he is giving up of his emotions, tires of showing up he is strong.

Cheeku relieved seeing bhai calming down, many doubts were popping up in his mind.whose william? Who would be the person mahibhai wanted to meet? Why is it's owner behaved weirdly? He was smalll back then, all he knew was his bhai needed him.. And he assured him that,.. But now, when everything is again making a turn, is he back to square one? But how? Nothing is suspicious, then... Is bhai hiding something? Do something happen he didnt know?all he know is his bhai is innocent,he cant be wrong. And he is gonna fight this battle for his bhai.. Whoever is in the battle against bhai, he will be against them... For now he decided to rest his thoughts, but not going to leave this as he did always.

Little did cheeku know mahibhai's talk with anushka! Little did he know his bhai's biggest fear is losing him!

-----------------------------------------------------

♥️✨️