𝚂 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

(AN: because this is a year into the future, some information may be inaccurate to the story, as this was written before that time period. Please keep this in mind.)

»»----> It had now been a year since you visited Korea. You finished college, graduating with a Bachelor's degree for now. Luckily for you, the man who attacked you and almost kidnapped you was arrested as well.

You were moving to Korea. You didn't tell anyone you knew, other than your sibling(s) and Jiyoung, because you needed somewhere to stay until you bought or rented somewhere to live. You decided to keep it a surprise from all the people you knew in Korea.

You finally packed all your things, which admittedly, wasn't much. College was hard work with long study sessions and lengthy assignments, and so you didn't have much time for a job to earn money for yourself. You still worked enough for you and your dog to eat, but that still wasn't much hours put into work.

You had been putting money aside for your plane ticket everytime you got your paycheck. It added up quickly, and so you were able to afford a ticket and still have money left over.

Today you would be leaving. You had put all your things in your suitcases, and were now ready to go.

Your sibling drove you to the airport.

"I'll miss you, (sibling name)!" You exclaimed as you got out of the car. They waved goodbye as they drove off.

You waited for your flight to be called. You remembered the last time you flew on a plane, and what Kayden said before you left.

Maybe he was trying to make you flustered. Maybe he was joking. Maybe he did like you. Who knows.

Your flight was eventually called, and so you took up your dog and your luggage.

You slept most of the plane trip. During the last hour or so, a baby was crying loudly, which woke you up.

You sighed, and put headphones on to listen to (favorite musician). Unfortunately, it still wasn't loud enough to cancel out the child's screaming.

As the plane landed, you were relieved to finally get off. No more crying children, and no more gross plane food.

You got your dog and waited for your luggage. You stared at the conveyor belt full of suitcases, briefcases, bags and many other containers.

You felt an arm wrap around your shoulder. Looking to your left, you realized it was Kayden.

"(Sibling name) told me you were coming to live here." Kayden explained, pulling you closer to him.

You pushed his arm off and grabbed your belongings. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

"They told me so I could pick you up. They were concerned for you because you walked everywhere last time." He told you. "Oh, by the way. I bought a car."

"Congrats." You counted your suitcases, making sure you had all of them. "Let's go."

The two of you (and your dog) walked out to Kayden's car. You noticed his car looked suspiciously expensive.

"Where'd you get money from, Break?" You sat down with your dog.

"I have my ways." He began driving. "Oh I accidentally broke the radio, by the way."

"Huh? What did you do?" You questioned him.

"I was trying to put my own speakers in and I must have messed up a wire or something." He said. "It's alright, though. Sometimes I just drive with headphones in."