prolouge

The sound Jungkook was hearing was very annoying and the smell of chlorine was not very pleasant. He tried to move his fingers, his toes, and to open his eyes but he couldn't, he was stuck. The only thing he could do was to listen to the annoying sound and a male voice calling his name, saying continuously "Come alive, come alive, Jungkook"

     When he woke up, all he could see was white. White without any pain, any problems, in other words... peace. But this didn't last, because the white transformed in gray and the gray transformed in black. The pain was back, his head was hurting so bad and he wanted to scream, but he couldn't, he didn't have enough energy.

     The time was passing very slowly and Jungkook started to feel like that was it, that was the end, but he was wrong because fate had other plans for him. And with that, the next time he woke up, he woke up in a hospital, with a nurse looking at him as if she saw a ghost.

     "Water..." he wanted to say, but his throat has so dry that his words couldn't come out.

     He was alive... He was back alive, but he didn't know that he died in his other life. He didn't know where he was, or what his name was... All he knew was that nobody in that hospital had any hope of him waking up. He knew that the nurse had run away from the room to make a phone call, and he knew he would have a visit from someone very soon.

COMING SOON 2022