The past and the present

Hours later I saw him get off the buss and walk into the house he walked up stairs and into the room he sat down and told me to as well." Look you can't stay you have to get your own place its vampire policy" I frowned and said" I-I can't stay here in this dimension my mom kneads me around the house ". He looked down and back at me I stud up and sat next to him I said" I'm sorry I want to stay but mom and... " he shushed me and held me close my eye formed a tear and he told me to always remember him when she did leave he Ichijo said" if you ever knead me just summon with the box ". I fell asleep and woke up in the woods I sat up and saw that it was just a dream but it felt more real my best friend ran into the clearing and jumped on me she said" oh my god I thought you died or something I looked at her with confusion in my eyes she said" what is something wrong? Never mind I'm just glad your ok. After that my life went on to be normal I got in the school I was pending for and most nights in my dreams I can hear his voice and see him in that field staring at me I would most nights end up screaming his name to get his attention but never did" Ichijo, Ichijo I'm here ". Mom would call every morning and ask how I slept I'd lie and say I was fine but in all reality my heart was still lingering for something more... For him.