Afghanistan

June 17th 2018 12. 82 p.m. place Afghanistan

Guys I want  four guys on the 6th floor search for any civilians and get them out of there I need three guys on the middle ground 5 minutes we need everyone out of here no casualties got it! I said YES ma'am the soldiers said when I was sweeping the other rooms there were about seven bodies lying in and bugs flying around them captain!!!!! A soldier said what I said there was a guy on the 7th floor west wing  that has a gun to a few hostages and we can't talk to him the door is jammed the soldier said just shoot him in the shoulder knocked down the door and get the hostages I said the soldier looked at me like I was crazy I said fine I'll do it myself I was heading upstairs and there was a big shake I looked at my watch 3 minutes until the bomb goes off when I got to the door I seen a middle-aged guy look about 40 years old not that bad looking I said to myself why do the bad guys always have to be so hot but still have to shoot him locked away from the door getting ready to kick it in BOOM that was easier than I thought I said but before I could shoot he grabbed one of the hostages and put a gun to her head, why is it always a kid can't they ever grab a old person they live their time I said the man looked at me like I was crazy,  thing look we can make this easy well I put you in jail or you die at the end you're the only one  who is going to get hurt no the man said if I die we all do he push the kid on the ground and pulled his jacket off with a bomb another one really I said that is when I shot his hand then his neck 42nds left by the time we get down stay as I'll be too late that is when I saw a window and bust the glass open they would mattresses on the bottom let's hope they can withstand the civilians okay we have to jump out of this window and try and land on the mattresses I said to the civilians kids first let's go we don't have a lot of time kids got to the window I picked them up and threw them to the mattresses they were safe and I kept on doing it until they were no kids now it's the adults okay jump now they all started to jump that is when I looked at my watch 10  seconds left Jump!!! I said they all are on the ground alive hey ton I was at the edge of the window here goes nothing I said 💥 owwww I said in a quiet voice I'm alive she's over here said one of the soldier you need the ambulance you can be severely huts said the soldier I'm fine I said  I got up and walk away and  got into my car you drive back to the precinct, when you got to the precinct you saw your boss walking angrily to you oh my God what now? I said office now he said an angry voice.