-11- MARRIAGE!?!

Aaron P.O.V

I was laying there on my bed thinking about my amazing boyfriend. I smiled at the thought of him.

I love you more than I love anime

"OMG I'M SO IN LOVE!" I scream then get a pillow and hug it tightly as I can.

"Aaron" I throw the pillow and sat up I saw my mom in the doorway.

"Hi Mama" I said smiling she sighed and sat next to me.

"Aaron I have a question for you" She said a bit serious I looked at her I could say she is serious cause of the way she's sitting.

"Yeah Mama. Ask me anything" I said she looked away she looked at my computer.

"How about you and Kory get married?" I looked at her like what the f*ck.

"MARRIAGE!?!" I yell "Why Mama?"

"Cause a reason that I can't say" She said "Kory's Dad said yes also his mom said yes you got permission from all of use" She added.

"Wait don't you need permission from the judge to?"

"No only permission" DAMN ARIZONA!

(A.N I did look it up Don't worry in Arizona you get married if your 17 with parents permission if I read right if I didn't read right please tell me to not feel dumb)

"Fine but ill do it in a month k mom" She nodded and left.

WHAT THE F*CKKKKKKKKKKKK

I texted one of my girl friends.

Me- OMG Jenny I need girl helpppp ♡

Jenny- What is It girl?

Me- My mom asked me do the craziest sh*t ever

Jenny- what she ask? OMG DID SHE ASK HOW MANY COCKS HAVE YOU SUCKED OR PEOPLE YOU HAD SEX WITH??????

Me- Uh no she asked if I could marry my boyfriend

Jenny-WAIT BOYFRIEND ?! NO NOT UNTIL I SEE HIM DOUDBLE DATE TOMARROW AT STARBUCKS NO BUTS BE THERE AT 2!!!GTG I HAVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH NY GIRLFRIEND

I look at my phone and roll my eyes. Jenny is my friend who I got to when I'm super happy or need to tell her something. She's lesbian so we mostly go through the same thing sometimes I guess that's why I tell her everything she might have gone by the same thing. She's my go to person.

I sigh and get ready to go to sleep.

-Next Morning at School-

I was walking around looking for my friends but no one I sigh and lay on a locker.

"Oy faggot get away from locker" Its Hunter the captain of he football team he didn't scare me much he's a cry baby but acts tough.

"Sorry." I said moving to the next locker "asshole" I whispered.

"Get away from you fag" He trying to make me feel bad.

"No I'm fine" I said smirking got me by my shirt and pulled off the ground.

"You know fag you should listen more" He said he was spitting on my face and I saw Mrs.Clark I mouth help to help.

He walked up to use and tapped hunters shoulder.

"What do you want!?" Hunter put me down and turned then saw Mr Clark. "Come with me to the principal office"

Mr Clark takes him to the principal office. Ah best thing to have a my boyfriend dad as a teacher in this school.