Chapter28. Message

Winter's POV

I was sitting here at the roof top to freshen my mind and to breathe fresh air. I think of everything that had just happened. Everything happened in a flash. With a blink of an eye. They came back, Yes. And he came back to blame me all over again, that I should be the one who died instead of Mandy. Fuck that. I was just a child that time. What can I do to save her? Yea. He's my father but he never let me feel it.

"There comes a point in our lives that we get tired of the usual things we do everyday." I murmured and with that, a tear fell. Fucking tears. Nobody knows how much I long for his appreciation and love. I'm still a girl who needs encouragement from her father. I used to be daddy's girl way back then and it hurts me, it hurts me so bad that He really wants me dead just to gain his forgiveness. I was crying when I averted my gaze to the garden. I saw men in black with their guns. I look at the field and texted Yasha to get away from it, and just like that, an explosion took place. I ran down from here to the field.

"Fuck those asshole." I muttered with gritted teeth and saw Yasha and Gregory running to my direction.

"What the hell happened?" Gregory exclaimed.

"Bunch of dickheads with their guns. Damnit! Just help the students first. Call the others." I retorted. Tumakbo naman ako para tulungan ang mga estudyanteng hindi naman nadamay sa pagsabog. Damnit! Maling teritoryo ang ginalaw niyo. Tsk.

"Heeeeeelp!" Narinig kong sigaw ng isang babae na nasa ilalim ng puno at namimilipit sa sakit kaya tinakbo ko agad ang pwesto niya.

"San masakit miss?" Tanong ko habang hinahanap kung nasan ang sugat niya.

"My leg hurts." She, then cry. Psh. Nakita ko yung malaking larte ng leg niya na may malaking lapnos but that wasn't the thing which caught me. I saw her pointing at her collar and then I saw a rolled paper at kinuha ko yun.

"Know first who to meddle with, Maxxirre. You never know who the real enemies are." that's what written on the rolled paper. I crumpled it and help this girl.

"Psh. You never know what things I'm capable of." I smirked and roam the area. Clear. Mo sight of them anymore.

"Wrong territory assholes." i murmured.

-

Nandito kami sa Black Room para pag-usapan yung laman nung papel na nakuha ko sa babae kanina.

"Know first, who to meddle with, Maxxirre. You never know who the real enemies are?" Yasha read aloud.

"Sino naman kaya to?" Tanong niya ulit.

"I have no idea where or who it came from. But one thing's for sure. They messed a wrong territory. No one will meddle with me." I said coldly.

"Be aware of your sorroundings. Hindi lang yan and inihanda nila." Babala ko sa kanila. Alam kong umpisa pa lang to. At ako ang tatapos.

-____________-

YVO's POV

"Hoy Orsmith. Bilisan mo jan! Pag eto nadagdagan pa ng rounds. Tatalohin na kita." Rinig kong sabe ni Keith na nakapagpabalik sakin sa realidad.

"Psh." Singhal ko nalang at tumakbo na ulit para maabutan siya.

If you were to ask kung anong ginagawa namin, we're here at the gym. First practice ng basket tapos late. Edi eto 25 rounds sa palibot ng gym. E 5 laps per head. Since 5 kaming late. Naging 25. Psh. Kaya ayokong nalelate e. -________-

"Hoooooo." Hingal na hingal na asik namin sabay bulagta sa sahig ng court.

"Ano kaya pa?" Tanong naman ni coach habang hawak yung batuta niya.