Brandrea pick up line!! (Short story)

Hey guys sorry for the confusion about brad's name!! Anyways this will be a short story on a pick up line!! Enjoy!!

Brad: hey
Angie: sup
Brad: u free this afternoon I have to tell u something it's urgent
Angie: uh sure wat time
Brad: about 1:00 pm
Angie: ok where
Brad: can u ride a bike
Angie: ofc
Brad: perfect then can u meet me outside with ur bike
Angie: Uhhh sure
Brad: mk then c Ya then

1:05 pm

As Angie waits outside for Brad for 5 mins she was about to go in until she hears someone calling her name.
"Hey Angie," says Brad. "Your late," says Andrea. "Well I am sorry your house is pretty far from my place,"says Brad. "It's ok so where are we going?" " You'll see come bike with me!!" "Uhh Mkay"

As Brad and Angie arrive at their destination on a hill. Angie gasped at the beautiful view of the sunset and they sat on the hill until the sun went down. During their wait Brad wants to tell Angie something so desperately.....
"Hey Angie can I ask you something."
"Uhh o-okay"
"What if I slapped you?"
" WTF I would slap you back"
" O-ok then what if I punched you?"
"What is this I would punch you back!!"
"Uh what if I kicked you?"
" Omg I would definitely kick you back!!! What is this I thought you were nicer than this!!"

As Angie starts to walk back to her bike Brad finally says.....
"What if I love you?"
"*blush* I-I uh wou-would uhhh l-l-love y-you b-back"
"Omg really yay you have made me so happy!!!"*gives a peck on Angie's cheek*
*Angie blushes* W-what was that f-for!!!" Angie exclaimed.
"Well we are t-t-together so is it that b-bad....."

After the sunset they went back to their bike without saying a word to each other, but both had smiles and a dark shade of red on their cheeks.