3. Interaction

"Wanna walk to class together?"

Wait Xiao doesn't really have any friends as far as I know meaning if I fail at befriending him he will spare me the embarrassment I mean he won't tell anyone and no one will know so it's a win win

I just got lost in my own thought and thinking about all the pros and cons about this stupid befriending plan maybe I should think twice, I shake the thought and finally reach home.

"I'm home!" I notify the others while taking off my shoes.

I walk into the kitchen area and I see mom cooking something and my little brother watching television right across (think of Hori-san's house Lay-out if you haven't seen Horimiya just use your imagination)

"Hey! You're home!" My little brother, Kou, says while waving a piece of paper in my face well trying to.

"How's my favorite brother doing?!" We do our handshake.

"Good! I passed my math test big sis I'm going to just like you"

"I'm so proud of you Kou! Now go watch tv I need to ask mom something."

He goes back to watching his show but I knew he was listening to the conversation he surely didn't try to hide it cause he was facing both mom and me but I just laugh and go up to my mom.

"Hey mom is it cool if Albedo comes in a bit he's gonna tutor me for Alchemy class" I ask while grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"Well of cou-" my mom got cut off by Kou.

"BIG BRO ALBEDO IS COMING?!" Kou suddenly yells out.

"KOU! What did I say about interrupting mama" my mom scolds him.

Kou apologizes immediately but mother tells me she doesn't mind at all if he comes and she will make sure to make dinner for him as well I nod and head up to my room to change into comfy clothings

Next day—>

I'm walking to school and once I change shoes I go straight to the Alchemy lab where I would usually find Albedo but when I open the door it wasn't Albedo right in front of me and I bump into someone else. I look up and see it was Xiao. What was he doing here?

"Oh sorry." i apologize and bow down and when I look up he just nods and leaves

I see Albedo and I run up to him immediately and the first thing he does and laugh at me like an idiot

"What-what happened to your ultimate plan of befriending him to me you can barely talk to him" he laughs it off and it ticked me off

"I am working on it." An irk mark appears and I smack albedos head and he quits laughing just as he should.

Albedo rubs the spot where I hit him and gives me a quick apology and offers to give me money for the vending machine. I forgive him and decide to accept money and right as I take the money the bell rings and I head off to class. But before exiting the room I give him a quick thanks for the tutoring last night.