7. Starting to show

"No she's not."

Xiao's pov:

Xiao's pov:

Here I was walking to class kind of early, earlier than usual and I didn't like it.

Why was I so eager to get to school I never liked going in the first place and sometimes I even skip classes, it's like now I have a reason to go but what was that reason

My mind immediately thought of Y/N.

why was I thinking about her just now, she's just..she doesn't even know a thing about me and seems desperate to befriend me. It's not like I care she will leave in a week tops if I just ignore her I don't have time for the same situation to unfold.

I stop thinking about her and walked into class. Seeing Y/N's seat empty. I immediately frowned as I knew I arrived earlier then her and she's always here before me. Then suddenly I hear someone call her name, it was that same white haired boy she's always with during this time. He was walking up to me so I quickly look behind me and see Y/N there. She jumped on me and..

"BOO" she gives me a nervous smile.

"get off me." I gave her a blank stare.

"Aghhh it's not fair you saw me before I could scare you..bEnnEtTtT" she complained as she got off me.

I guessed that white haired boy's name was Bennett. He walked up to her and apologized for blowing her cover. I subconsciously got closer to her and I have no idea why but I didn't want to stray away from her.

"Hey Y/N I was wondering..if you could tutor me for math after school today?" He asked her and my eyes went wide for a millisecond

"Hmm oh... yeah I think I'm free!" She said with that smile of hers.

Would she agree that easily to any guy?

I couldn't help but just stare at the two as this whole conversation happened. I felt more annoyed the longer they talked.

"No she's not." I said as I interrupted their conversation.

They both looked at me weird and I kept my serious expression not caring what the white haired boy had to say.

"Xiao?" Y/N said shifting her whole body to face me

My expression stayed the name and my body acted on its own.

"I said she's not tutoring you. More like she can't because she has tutoring with me."

"But isn't that during lu-" I cut her off.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards my desk before she could finish her sentence. I looked back and saw Bennett just stand their dumbfounded at the scene before him and I glared at him to stop staring at her and he quickly walked away. Right as we got to my desk she took her hand away from my grasp.