𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

It's fucking insane how much this book has matured.

Don't go back to read the first chapter IT SUCKS I WROTE IT SO HORRIBLY LMAO

But fr I've been working on this book FOR THREE YEARS. Ugh

Also... trigger warning? I think?

*Later that day*

Y/n's pov

Wesley was being fussy because of the chill that had run through our house.

"Okay, yes I know you're getting cold, I hate being cold too, I promise." I picked him up, and took him to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around him, and put him in my coat that I had on.

It wasn't even cold enough for a coat, but Wesley is 7 months old, and he's very small compared to a normal person. (Sorry don't mind me, I'm just pointing out the painfully obvious things)

I had him as close to me as possible, I didn't want him to get really cold.

A few minutes later he had stopped fussing and was grabbing at my necklace.

"Stop it." I said, blowing at his hand as I moved my necklace away from him.

He smiled at me, giggling softly.

"How's he doing?" Sebastian asked as he sat down next to me.

"He wants my necklace, would you mind taking it off for me?" I asked, giving him my puppy eyes.

He gave me a soft smile as his hands quickly found the clasp and took it off for me.

He grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to my cheek.

I turned my head to look at him.

"I love you."

I smirked.

"I love you too."

"I have a question, how do you feel about me doing sex scenes?" He asked, genuinely curious.

I knew it from the look on his face that he wasn't patronizing or sarcastic.

"I don't care, honestly, it doesn't matter where you put your fake penis." I said bluntly.

He laughed.

*A couple hours later*

"Hey, pumpkin? I have another question..." Sebastian said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.

I looked at him in the mirror, I had the flashlight on so I could see myself while I was brushing my hair and teeth before going to bed.

"Yeah," I asked, giving him a reassuring smile. "What is it?"

"Well, it's not technically a question... I just don't feel good, y'know?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, wanting more context so I knew what answer to give him.

"Well... I just don't feel good..." He seems almost ashamed to admit that...

"Okay, what doesn't feel good?"

"Is it physical?"

"Technically? I don't know..."

He went quiet.

"N-never mind... it's stupid." He said and walked out.

"Sebastian, come back." I said and grabbed my phone, turning off the flashlight.

I followed him.

"Sebastian, tell me what you feel." I said, as I softly grabbed him by his arm.

"I... don't feel good about my body..." He admitted, his voice cracking.

I gave him a reassuring smile, "Sweetie... I think you look so handsome, and I love you so much."

He was quiet.

"Sebastian, it doesn't matter what you look like to me, I'll love you either way, you look so good, I swear."

He sighed.

"It must be so exhausting thinking the way you do, especially how often it happens, you are so perfect my love."

I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a nice hug.

He melted and hugged back.

"Are we going to your moms for Christmas this year?" I asked after a few seconds.

"We can split, you can go to your moms, and I can go to mine like last year." He suggested.

"I don't feel like going to my parents for Christmas."

He smiled.

"If you want to come to see my mom for Christmas, then you can, you know how much my mom loves you." He smiled widely.

I smiled too, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"I love your mom, she's so sweet." I said as I heard Wesley start fussing.

"Well, if you love her so much, then why don't you marry her?" He asked, mockingly as I walked away to our room to calm down Wesley.

I look at him, "Honey, don't tempt me." I said, a joking tone in my voice.

He laughed.

"Okay." He said and followed.

(727 words)