𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

I giggled again, softly smiling at what he said.

"You think you're funny, don't you?" I asked.

He thought for a moment.

"I think I'm adorable." He smirked.

"You're lucky you are." I said, crossing my arms and legs, smirking at him.

He blushed "Thank you."

I giggled a little bit, grabbing my coffee and taking a sip while looking into his eyes.

I could tell that he loves me just by the way he was looking at me.

He looked at me like I was his everything, like he needed me on his day to day basis.

I smiled softly, licking my lips after setting the coffee back down on the table.

"So, what else did you want to talk about?" I asked as he stared at my lips.

"Tell me about yourself."

"Why?" I asked as I put my elbow on the table, my head in my hand.

He did the same "Because I wanna know more about you."

I smiled "You first."

"Ladies first."

"You go first." I said, my hand slightly touching his, my nails slightly scratching his palm.

He blushed again and he said "I want you to go first."

I gave him the puppy eyes and he froze, his adam's apple bobbing as his eyebrows furrowed. (He's so in love omg, like ugh I can't explain how much I love him)

"Please?" I asked as I gave him the puppy eyes again.

He cleared his throat and he said "I've always wanted to become an actor, I always loved watching movies so I thought 'Why not be in them?' I loved the way actors and actresses worked with each other so I wanted to be in some, I had to leave my name somewhere."

"I also love having a nice clean house, with nice clean stuff in it, like my couch."

"The couch Anthony was talking about sleeping on?" I asked teasingly. (I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I HAD TO WRITE IT DOWN.)

He smiled "He never slept on my couch, he rested there."

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"What about you?"

"I want to be an actress, I think it would be awesome but so far I haven't really left my name anywhere."

He chuckled "Usually acting has a bit a slow start, you just need to find the right company."

I smiled "Like Marvel?"

"Like Marvel."

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. (I'm doing that right now, I'm being serious)

I looked into his eyes, he smirked and I blushed and giggled softly.

I bit my lip again and I sighed happily.

"You seem happy."

"I am happy."

"Why?"

"Because I'm on a date and I haven't been on one since, I don't know forever?"

He chuckled softly, his fingers tickling my palm.

I yanked my hand away and I scratched it.

He smirked "I didn't know you were ticklish, sorry."

"No you're not." I said, putting my hands on my lap.

He smirked "You're right, I'm not."

I giggled softly, then I caught Sebastian staring at my lips, licking his own.

I smirked softly, feeling sort of small as Sebastian kept his intent stare on my lips.

He rested his face on his hand and he asked "What's your definition of love?"

"Real love?" I asked, causing him to nod.

I licked my lips "My definition would be, if you really love someone, you'd love them for who they are, like their personality, not because of their body or beauty, and you legitimately care about them, how they feel, and you try to make them feel better if they're sad."

"What about fake love?" He asked, his eyes looking into mine, giving me puppy eyes, taking my breath away.

He's so cute.

"That's when you love someone for their body, their beauty, but you don't have any regard for their feelings, and you could actually care less about them."

"What kind of love do you think I give?" He asked, setting his hands down on the table, and intertwining his own fingers.

I looked into his eyes and I licked my lips.

I picked up my cup, taking a sip "You definitely seem like a man that gives real love."

He smiled.

"Or at least I hope so." I said, setting the cup down, getting slightly nervous.

He smiled sweetly "I'm always a man who gives real love."

He winked at me and my face went red.

And I knew that it did because he smirked at me, which made me smile softly.

"Tomato, let's go on a date again on Friday next week." He said.

I nodded softly, quietly agreeing to what he said.

I love you!

After that I went home, thoughts of kissing Sebastian running through my mind.

Heya Sorry I haven't posted on here, enjoy this chapter!

(807 words)