Kiss#2

Irene-
I walking in the studio and saw Jim. "hey Jim" I said with a big smile. "why so happy" he said with a smirk. "did you finally get laid?" "what-no!!" I said with a disguised face. "oh well why you happy then." he said with a raised eyebrow. "I kiss someone"i said with a smirk. I was about to tell Jim who I kiss but then the door open we both look to see who it was and that person was Ariana Grand wage was OMG she was wearing a pink dress with pink high heels her hair was down. My jaw drop to the grown because could like she her legs and everything. "hey Ariana" Jim said with a smile getting up form the couch. "Hey Jim" and then she looks at me and say "can we talk now" she say with a raise eyebrow. I nod and we walk and went to the room I close the door and we sat and it was quiet for 3 mins in till she says " look I am sorry" she said "um for what for?"I said looking at her.
Ariana-
"Look I am sorry" I said she said " um why for?"she said " about being rude to you friend" I say. she nods and say "um ok so..." I she says with a raised eye brow. " Ok you know what I need you to tell me why oh almost kiss me Irene ever. Though you know I had a bout friend that just broke up with me so can you plz tell me why?" I snap. She looks at me with a WTF faces. "tell me plz" I said with a frown and looking era right in eye.
Irene-
When she snap at me I was really surprise. "um well, what I was bout to say was um." I look at her and say" I was in love with you" I said with a small smile and then she says" um well maybe that's why." She said looking down her hands that were in her lap. I got worried and then I got up and walk towards the door because I knew she was going to reject me but at least I got Dianna but when I almost ouch the door nob I felt a grip on my hand and spin me to face Ariana and she kiss me I was shock.
Ariana-
I was shock what she said I felt her get up and then I look up and saw her walking towards the door and I say to myself I am going to kiss her ya I should do that. I said to myself. I got up and grab her hand and spin her around so she was facing me and I kiss her I push her against the door and and kiss me back and I grab her face with my two hands, I felt good.
Irene-
When we were Kissing she puts her both hands on my faces and I put my hands on her hips and grasp them and not letting go. One of us moans but I did not care because I was I joy this I totally forgot about Dianna, WAIT OMG DIANNA I AM KISSING ARIANA AND I DONT EVERN KNOW WHAT I AM DOING I AM KISSING TWO GIRLS I LIKE AND WHAT THE HELL, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Should I write more?❤️❤️