Kiss?

Irene-
I was listening to Dianna music that she just made like yesterday as we finished. I like it. I took of my headphones and place them on the table next to my computer and got up and walk out of room and went down stairs to get a glass of water then I heard a knock on my door. I went to my door and open it and saw it was Dianna she was wearing black jeans with a white shirt with her hair up in a tiny pony tail.. "um hey dianna" I said with a smile. "hey" she said with a smile. I let her come in and I told her to come up stairs, so we enter my room and she just sat on my bed as I sat on my chair. "so I just finish the song" I told her as I got the DVD out and the chip out of my computer and gave it to her. "Thanks Irene." she said with a smile. I nod and I got up and sat next to her on the bed. " So I hope your music goes wild" I said smiling she rolls her eyes.

Dianna-
I look at Irene she looks beautiful her hair was down and she wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt that said love Friday. I look into her eyes her eyes were brown. she looks at me and says "so I hope your music goes wild. "she said with a smile and I roll my eyes. "We'll if it does it's mostly kinda of your ideas so I will thank you for that" i said with a smile. she looks at me and blush. "Why do you blush like that" I said pulling some of her hair back of her ear that was pears. " I-i get nerves" she said still not looking at me. "why do you get nerves then, is it because of me?" I said with a smirk.
She looks at me and then looks at my lip because I was biting it agian. And I lean in.

Irene-
I see her smirking and then I see that she is biting her lip and I notice she's leaning in. my breath hitches and that when she kiss me. I feel her lips move but I think she waiting for her to kiss her back, so I kiss her back I put my hand on her cheek and we make out like for 5min. and then she lays her forehead against mines and she says "I never kiss a girl" she said giggling I smile. I can't believe I kiss her.