Chapter 9

It's been a week since Suzumi and Kimiko moved in with Naruto. The problem is Izumi, Obi and Kasumi are jealous and also wants to live with Naruto.
Now Naruto has to live with three yandere-like kunoichi's, two swordswoman and a medic. Naruto is not stupid. He always remembers what Fugaku and Hiashi always tells him.
"If she refuses to do your dishes, she must do your dirtiest wishes." Okay wrong quote. "If she can count 1 2 3,then she is ready for the D." Another wrong one. "With age comes wisdom, with riches comes bitches."  Those were the words of wisdom that the two of them gave him. But he made one of his own. "If she said it is one of those days, her mother shall take her place."
Those words of wisdom might get him killed but, it is from his father figures so he took it to heart.
With those words of wisdom, Naruto is ready for everything that the five of them threw at him.

Konoha Gates

Four redhead are approaching the gates of Konoha. Three girls and a man that looks about 25 years old.
"We are here for the Chunin Exams." The man said in a 'I'm better than you voice'.
"Names?" Kotetsu asked the man without looking at them.
"Uzumaki Tetsuya, also known as the Dagger of Uzumaki Clan." The man said with a smirk.
"Uzumaki Natsumi."
"Uzumaki Mito."
"Uzumaki Rias."
"We are from the great clan of Uzumaki." The man said with a smug look. The two other girls has the same look except for the girl named Rias.
"And we should care, why?" Izumo said in an uncaring look.
Kotetsu just snickered at the uncaring personality of his partner and said. "Just go inside I already check your papers. Welcome to Konohagakure no Sato."
As they entered the village, they saw the face of the Yondaime. Natsumi and Mito looked at it with awe, while Rias looks around the village to see some kids playing ninja wearing a mask that looks like a shinigami.
They are on their way to the Kage Tower, until heard a familiar name.
"C'mon Naruto-sensei, let's go! Kaa-chan is waiting at the Akamichi Barbecue with Hitomi-obaa-san and Mikoto-obaa-san." A girl wearing a jacket with a dog on her head along two other girls were dragging a tall blonde man.
"Hai hai." The tall man said with a smile.
It was Naruto Namikaze. Tetsuya suddenly saw red as his anger rose in so many levels. He suddenly rushed Naruto with the Daggers that made him famous. Naruto felt the killing intent then caught the daggers.
"Hi, how are you?" Naruto said in a bored tone as he looked at the man. Then threw all the daggers back at the man with insane speed.
The daggers didn't hit any vital spots but it hit both shoulders. Then Naruto appeared at his back then chopped the back of his neck making the man lose consciousness.
Naruto then looked at his genins and said with a grin. "Let's eat."

End.
Hi how are all of you doing?
Sorry for the late chapter, but working and studying is hard doing at the same time.