Ch 1

Myself Avneet.

Author pov:

You're trying to get princess Serena to focus on her itinerary,but she's only interested in Christmas Shopping.

Avneet pov:-

Avu( in her mind ) Am I her assistant or her babysitter? She's almost old as I am, for heaven's sake!!

Avu:- Serena you promised that if we came to the mall, you'd go through your weekly itinerary with me .

(In place of Avneet imagine Serena)

Serena:- Ugh... That's so boring! Can't we just chill?Learn to unwind a little, Avneet!

Avu:- We've not even brought your security along,Serena! This is so risky...!

Serena yawns, completely unconcerned. Suddenly, a loud voice calls your name.

Sm1:- Avneet!baby there you are!

Serena:- Isn't that your ex-boyfriend, riyaz? The king of jerks!

Avu:- Ahem! Yes, he's been... trying to get back with me. But, cheating is something I will Never forgive.

You're ready to confront him as he approaches,but he only has eyes for Serena.

Riyaz:- Baby girl...pls give me a chance to explain...pls!

Serena:- Can you really Not Recognise your girlfriend of five years? I'm Serena, you idiot.

Riyaz:- Oh! It's that you both look....so similar, like seriously..!

Avu:- Get lost, riyaz. I don't want to talk to you, Serena let's go.

Rii:- Wait,wait avneet, pls give a chance...

Avu:- If you don't move, I will tell ur mom that u hooked up with ur cousin...
Oh, The scandal it will cause...Your family will disown u!

Rii:- MY DISTANT COUSIN! We're drunk...I didn't mean to...

Avu:- Whatever rii, I don't care anymore...

Suddenly riyaz, grabs Serena's hand.

Serena:- What are you doing? Let me go,creep! Ewwwww!!

Avu (in mind):- OH GOD!! I knew getting out with Serena without a security detail was a bad idea....but...riyaz doesn't know that.

Avu:- riyaz, are u stupid? You're grabbing the princess! The guards will be here In seconds and break u in half.

(Serena is a princess)
Rii:- I am not so Stupid....I know you don't have guards with you...I checked.
So if u don't want any more drama.. you'll give me Chance to explain.

Avu:- riyaz pls don't do anything rash...

Rii:- OH MY GOD!! look she's princess Serena!! And she's eager to meet u all, Don't be shy!

That's Instantly gets everyone attention and people started coming towards your way.

Avu:- rii..let her go...! Pls... we'll talk...okay?

Riyaz let Serena go ,but it's too late. A crowd has started to gather around Serena.

Avu:- Serena quickly there is the door towards the parking lot. Hurry through it and I'll follow.

Serena manages to sneak out but as u make to follow ur path is blocked by fans.

Girl:- mom, look... it's the princess.

Avu(in mind):- the girl thinks I'm Serena! So does everybody else! I should just embrace it for now. It's the only solution.

You sign autographs and take pictures posing Serena, and finally escape through the same door she used.

Rii is waiting for u at the parking lot entrance,much to ur annoyance.

Rii:- I want us to get back together avneet.
He blocks ur way again, and this time, you've had it, fuming ur knee him harder in his stomach.

Avu:- STAY AWAY RII! If I ever see u again, I'm calling the Cops.
Leaving back rii in pain u headed back to the palace.

You arrive back to the palace and find the King and Queen waiting for u.
(I'm using king as SF and Queen as SM)

SF:- Avneet, u took Serena outside the palace without the security detail? Didn't u think of the risk?

Avu:- I was wrong in judgement 😔.

SM:- Please don't let this happen again, Avneet.
Avu:- I promise the next time I'll be more careful.
SF:- In any case, pls go and ensure Serena is camera-ready for the big announcement.
The king leaves, u about to go upstairs when u drop ur bag.
A pamphlet falls out and the queen picks it up.

SM:- The University of Ashfordshire ? Is this something u're thinking about, Avneet?

Avu;- Yes...maybe...um... someday.
SM:- What stopping u then?
Avu:- I need to save money.
SM:- You can always apply for a scholarship, We'd definitely be willing to help too. I want u to be successful in life! Avneet.
Avu(in mind): Queen may be my boss, but she really act like my mom sometimes.. it's strange but...nice.
SM: I would better get ready for the TV appearance. Check on Serena and join us in fifteen minutes.
You find Serena and escort her to the conference room where many reporters are set up with cameras

King addresses the realm of Ashfordshire as queen and Serena stand behind him to give support

They started talking and....
SF:- My daughter and King Julian's son Harvey will be engaged this Christmas

The broadcast ends and the cameras turn off. You see the panic on Serena's face and hand her a glass of water.

Serena:- this is 21st century for god's sake.... Isn't it ridiculous Avneet??
Avu: I know. I can't believe this is happening in the modern world.

At night u went to check if Serena is ok? But when u heard strange noises it makes u worried.

Avu:- Hey Serena are u ok?.. WHAT THE HELL?
She's trying to sneak out of the palace.

Serena:- Brilliant dedication, detective avneet..
Avu:- where do u think U're going?
Serena:- I was going for a trip with my friends on the mountain
Avu;- u can't. U're going to become queen someday.
Serena:- I don't care. It's not my dream.
Avu:- it's everyone's wish.
Serena:- urs too?
Avu:- I'd give anything to become queen.
Serena isn't listening to u and she was trying to seek out the palace.
Avu:- don't do this Serena.. I'm going to call the guards.
Serena:- no pls, pls cover up.
Avu:- cover up? How?

That's it guys
A long chapter.
What will happen next?
Guys pls comment and vote.