Ch-2 Twin Theory

Serena has just ran away from her Royal obligations, leaving u to clean up her mess.

Avu(in mind):- This is Insane! If the King and Queen find out...,God I need some tea to calm down!

You go to the kitchen and run into poppy, The palace chef.
Avu:- Oh, Poppy, I'm so sorry! I didn't see u there.
Poppy:- My apologies! Princess Serena. I didn't.
Avu(in mind):- She thinks I'm Serena too, just like the people in mall.i think I should act like Serena.

Avu:- Quite all right.Poppy can u please fix me a cup of chamomile tea?
Poppy:- TEA! from when did u drink tea?
Avu:- Ah drat! You caught me! I'm not Serena I'm avneet.
Poppy gives u a curious look and heads away.
Avu(in mind):- Interesting..maybe I can fool Prince Harvey's family into believing that I'm Serena.
U get ur tea and heads back to Serena's room as a plan forms In ur mind.
Avu(in mind):- I should call Serena..she should know my plans
You call her after few rings she pick it up and she said that she would not came back.
Avu:- Serena I am telling about to replace u.
Serena:- Go on!
You nervously tell the plan to her to go to harvelock as her, since two of u look identical.
Serena:- u little devil! I didn't think u could came back with such a plan! I'm so proud of u!
Avu:- so does that mean u are on board?
Serena:- Hell yes! I can enjoy my sky trip in peace..and my parents won't even find out! IT'S PERFECT!
Go forth and prosper, princess.
End of the call..u started packing Serena's suitcase.

This much for today!
Pls guys support this ff.
Comment and vote.