VI

--♡--

"just kiss her and see what happens."

--♡--

"Loneliness becomes a habit for some people at some point," the man on the television said, "they become friends with their loneliness; therefore, they eat alone, go out alone, do shopping alone. And they are okay that way. We were born alone, we die alone..."

The rest of his words didn't reach you as you were taking in what he said. Remembering last night, you were okay with saying farewell to your loneliness slowly.

You grabbed your phone and unlocked it to text Aegyo. It was almost eleven, but she probably wasn't sleeping at this hour. You inhaled; you were just going to send a simple message but your heart was pounding.

You: What are you doing?

You turned off your phone and threw it to the other side of your couch, gluing your eyes on the television. Your phone chimed twice; Aegyo replied back within minutes.

Aegyo: Having fun on my own (:

Aegyo:

"Oww," you exclaimed, turning your head to right immediately

"Oww," you exclaimed, turning your head to right immediately. Clearing your throat, you again looked at the photo she sent. She was drinking red wine, just like on your date, and her outfit was bomb. You remembered how much you had envied her body when she ran past you the night you first met.

You: You are drinking without me ):

Aegyo: Would you join me if I asked you?

You: If the next day was Saturday or Sunday, why not?

Aegyo: Then

Aegyo: I'll take you to my home on Friday, right after your work.

You: Awesome

Then you typed something but weren't sure whether you should send it or not. In the end, you deleted all.

Aegyo: You were typing something ?

You: It's not important :)

The truth is, it was not because it wasn't important, you didn't send because you wanted to figure out what you were feeling towards her. It was definitely something you needed to talk out with Yoonhee.

You: I'm going to bed

Aegyo: Sweet dreams, beautiful.

Blushing and smiling, you turned off your phone. You dragged your weary body to your bedroom. 'Sweet dreams, beautiful' appeared in front of your eyes again. You buried your face on the pillow and screamed. "Ah, Na Aegyo!"