IX

——♡——

——♡——

"i think you already know how addicted i am to you."

——♡——

You woke up to the sound of taping to the window. The left side of the bed was empty. You recalled moments from the last night; moanings, pleasure you felt and Aegyo's touches.

You heard a noise from another room and sensed Aegyo was in the house. But your body felt too tired to get up. Instead, you just watched the rain out of the window. Raindrops were going down.

The door opened and you turned your head only to see Aegyo with a table in her hands. "Good morning, Angel." She approached you and put the table on the bed. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine." You nodded with a smile on your face, looking at the breakfast Aegyo prepared. "I slept well."

She made pancakes with fruits and nutella on the side with coffee. "I thought something sweet would be the best way to start your Sunday."

You noticed there was only one fork and knife. "Are you not eating?"

Aegyo smiled and placed the tray in front of you. "I'm still full from yesterday. After eating, would you like to take a bath? It may relax your muscles." She suggested, her eyes moved lower on your body.

Trying your hard best to not to blush, you approved with your head. You took the knife and fork and ate your breakfast with the sound of rain.

After taking a bath, you wore the clothes Aegyo left for you. She knocked on your door while you wrapped a towel around your wet hair. "Come in."

Aegyo opened the door. "Is the house warm enough for you?" she asked as she approached you.

"No." You smiled at her. She wrapped her arms around your waist and left a lightweight kiss on your lips. You leaned forward and kissed her again. She gladly kissed you back while she pulled you even closer. You felt her tongue touching yours and a muffled moan came out of you.

Aegyo broke the kiss. "Angel, you've just gotten out of shower." She spoke while you were staring at her. She took a deep breath. "Let's dry your hair, okay?" Her hands gently moved the towel with the intention of getting excess hair.

"I can do it by myself." You protested after holding her arms.

"But I want to." Aegyo said.

You gave up fighting. You have been resting on your back all alone so long that seeing someone, your soulmate, doing something for you willingly made you feel special.

"Has your mood dropped, Angel?" Aegyo cupped your face.

"No, no. I am fine. I was just enjoying getting a head massage." Aegyo squinted her eyes at you. "I mean it. Really."

"Okay, okay. You dry your hair and come to kitchen. Alright?" You nodded your head, and Aegyo kissed your forehead. You did as Aegyo told you and proceeded to kitchen only to find Aegyo putting two cups on the coffee table. "Do you like marshmallow on your hot chocolate?" She asked you when she saw you.

"Can I just dip them in as I drink?" You didn't prefer marshmallows floating on the liquid. Aegyo focused elsewhere, tilted her head. You started to feel uneasy from wondering if you have ever crossed the line. You noticed how she squinted her eyes as she focused forward. "Aegyo?"

With you calling her name out, she finally diverted her attention on you. Aegyo just stared at you which you couldn't understand. It was the pity you could sense; yet, you knew you suck at reading people's expressions. "I am sorry, I was just thinking about something. I will give you the bag."

You sat down on the couch and thought That was weird. to yourself. "It is pouring outside." You spoke.

Aegyo took her seat next to you and put the marshmallow bag near your hot chocolate. "You really don't like rainy weathers, do you?" You pouted and shook your head to both sides. Aegyo, giggling at your face, pecked your lips.

You smiled at her. "I guess you really like kissing me." You leaned forward and wrapped your fingers around the mug.

Aegyo watched you dipping the marshmallow into the hot chocolate and eating it. "I think you already know how addicted I am to you."

**

Your whole vision was blurry and tears keep running down your face. The hand you were holding was cold. Yoonhee's heart broke into two with the scene in front of her. All the other collegues of yours were standing with their head bowed. Your sobs filled the room. "He left me." But you have already knew he was going to die. "He just left me like that." You kept on sobbing and were out of breath.

Aegyo stared at the person standing next to you. He was keep saying "Please don't cry." but you were unable to hear that. "You were such a great daughter and I couldn't be more proud of you." He was caressing your back and he couldn't make a connection with the world you were in. "You have been a strong girl and you have someone that loves you so much."

"Dad." You cried.

When your dad turned around, he saw Aegyo with wings and luminary around her. Your dad got shocked. "You..?" Aegyo just bowed. A door opened for him to enter. "I guess that's my end." But it was never an end. The journey was still continuing. Your father looked at your figure: you were hugging his arm and crying while his body was lying lifeless. Then, he pushed the door and entered. Aegyo saw the door overflowing with light.

She approached you. With her scent surrounding all over you, your sobs died down after you had hugged her. She patted on your back and caressed your back.

All the rituals were performed. Only a few people came to convey their condolences. You were mourning over your father's death but at the same time, his death  was the trailer of what will happen in the future. Aegyo would be looking at your picture and had to say goodbye to you. She would have to learn live without you. Aegyo was with you now but you were going to leave her to be on her own.

"You should eat something, too." Aegyo said as she placed her hands on your shoulders.

"Did Yoonhee and Seojin leave?"

"Yes, Angel."

You stood up. "Then, I will go home too."

"If that's what you want.." Aegyo spoke and took your belongings.

"I want to go to my house." You said. You needed some space to think and wanted to be alone. You could sense Aegyo was not sure if this was the good idea.

"Okay, I will take you to your house."

You took one last glance at your father's picture. He was smiling. Maybe he is happy in wherever he is. Aegyo grabbed your hand and both of you left the hospital.

Entering the passcode, the door opened and you walked in. You put your bag on the floor. "Y/N." Aegyo who was still waiting in the doorframe spoke. "If you feel bad and need me, call me regardless of the time. Alright?"

You just nodded your head. You couldn't look at her. Aegyo closed the door and you sat on the couch, breaking down.

It was too hard. Life was too hard. You were miserable without your soulmate and now that you've found her, it became miserable again because your time was limited. You had been mad at universe for being lonely, and now you will have to leave someone you loved. And even, Aegyo will be mad at you for having to go through the loneliness you went through.

Your sobs filled the empty house and they reached Aegyo who was still standing by your door.

*

the next chapter will be published in a few hours. enjoy this one in the meantime<33