8. Evil plan.

Deku's POV

Me and Toga were heading to class 1-A, Just to watch them train, because why not, better than sitting in the dorms all day.
"Izukuuu it has been a long time since I stabbyyyy!" She complained.
"You can have some of my blood, I don't mind."
"Thank youuu! But I thought of we could actually have some real fun stabby outside the UA grounds!!!" She exclaimed happily, I wasn't listening though.
I couldn't fall asleep last night, knowing my biological father is the number one hero, the piece sign, when I am a villain that has to fight against him. He left me. And passed me on to the villains, what if I didn't survive? How could he do that?

Me and Toga sat on the bleachers. It was a huge field.
Where does UA get all the money? Damn..
We see the hero wannabes enter the field, they had their hero costumes on.
Heroes are all so selfish, all they do is earn money and fame. When us, villains, are free and do whatever we want, living our life's however!

"Look! Are those the pro heroes?! Wooow! More blood is better!!!" Toga cheered watching them.
I turned and saw Midnight, Present Mic, Eraserhead, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Thirteen, and.........All might.

I stood up and walked away, I couldn't stand watching him. All I wanted to do is come back to the League and make Tomura tell me the truth. Right in front of me, in front my eyes!

I stopped walking when I came by All mights dorm. I stood there, staring for a moment. It wasn't locked, so I decided to come in. And yes, I know it isn't okay to come in someone's dorm without permission, but I really felt like I had to. I turned the doorknob, pausing, thinking again, and open it. It was warm and comfortable in the room, but something caught my attention. On the wall he had so many pictures of me as a baby, even a collage with me and him:

 On the wall he had so many pictures of me as a baby, even a collage with me and him:

I chuckled and smiled. I don't know why, but I looked so happy in all of those pictures, he did too.

Maybe I should give him a chance?

"How can I even be your son? I am a villain, I have to fight against you. I don't even know if you would accept me this way." I say as I look down.

I didn't realize he was already standing in the doorway.
"Izuku, I would accept you the way you are, I love you either way."
He says. Once I hear his voice and jumped up with a bunny squeak.
"A-ahh...sorry I-I.. probably bothered you..t-this is your room t-too.. haha" I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"No, please stay."

"All mi-" I was about to say but he cuts me off.

"Dad."

"U-umm... Toshinori.. why did you..leave me? Why didn't you save me? But passed me on to the villains."

"I didn't know they were villains that kidnapped you, if I only knew I would have attacked them immediately, and saved you."

"Oh.."

"Izuku, you can't even imagine how much I love you.. please don't hate me, I only want you to love me back, no matter what will separate us, and no matter what would happen, I want to be by your side, like a father to a son and a son to father.."

With those words I could feel tears fill my eyes, I hug him. He was very surprised at first because of my touch, but he happily hugged me back, melting into the warmth.
We stayed like that for a moment, me crying in his chest, and him rubbing circles on my back, softly smiling.

-MEANWHILE THE LOV-

"Where could have they went?! Where is Izuku and Toga? Did you find them yet?" Shigaraki impatiently shook Dabi.
"Damn, calm down, we are still searching, also trying not to bump in the heroes or anything!"
Shigaraki paused. His eyes widened in fear.

"Bump... into heroes?" He thought.

"Yea, and you hurry is up, like damn, we also need a break, at least get out of my face."

"Oh I would do that with pleasure!"

"Your dead you motherfucker."
Dabi threatened, but Shigaraki changes the subject.

"What if he is with the heroes?! Oh no!!! Come on, Dabi, Kurogiri, EVERYBODY in the league!!! Head out NOW!" Shigaraki shouted out panicking, about to run out the bar but thankfully Dabi stops him.

"Woah, chill, we can't just leave like that without a plan, it would be enough for Kurogiri just teleport us there." Dabi laughs.

Shigaraki sighs and nods. He really wants Izuku back no matter what the cost is, his main fear, was him recognizing All might.

"What if we will he late? What if he recognizes him tho?" Dabi sits next to him questioning.

He grins evily. Dabi knew that didn't mean anything good.

"You will see.." he says, laughing evily.