Chapter 1

Tsubasa Ozora...

Tsubasa is a little boy who really loves soccer. He always goes to school while dribbling his ball to there. Everyone at school always thought he was crazy and sometimes made fun of him. That's why he has no friends. He was lonely...

But to him, it was not like that.

To him, he one friend. His soccer ball. He always speaks with his soccer ball and play with it. Because of that, he never cared about the funs they made. And one day, something that changed his life happened...

He and his mother was moving away to a house in Nankatsu. When they arrived, Tsubasa immediately jumped to the road with his ball and started to dribbling around. And that's when he met with Ishizaki...

''Hi! I am Ozora Tsubasa!''

''Huh?''

The boy looked at him.

''Oh, hi. I am Ishizaki. I have never seen you before-''

''I just moved here today.''

''Oh, than welcome. Sorry but I have to go now or else I will be late to the match.''

''A match?''

''Yes, soccer match.''

Tsubasa's eyes lit up.

''Can I come too?!''

''Huh? Oh...yes you can.''

While they were walking to the field, Ishizaki explained why they will going to play the game. They got into a bet with the young keeper called Wakabayashi. If they score against him even 1 goal, they will win.

Finnaly, they arrived to the field. A girl with a short hair was both roasting and motivating the team.

''Huh? Ishizaki who is he?''

''Who- oh, yeah. He is our new member from today.''

He turned to Tsubasa.

''Okey Tsubasa, you stay here. We can't deal with newcommers now.''

''Okey!''

''Uhm...Ishizaki.''

''What?''

''Center Forward Hiroshi is...injured.''

''WHAT?!'

''Yesterday he injured while he was training...''

Ishizaki frozed a bit. He took a deep breathe, and suddenly, he looked at Tsubasa.

''Tsubasa, you wanna play?''

Tsubasa's eyes lit up.

''Yes!''

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

''Okey!! He looks good in that uniform!!''

''But which position is he going to play?''

''We are going to cover Hiroshi's shortfall, okey? And Tsubasa you...um...you are sweeper, got it?''

''Yes!!''

''Uh guys, they are here...''

A group of players entered into the field. And the young keeper was there too.

''Alright, lets start, shall we? We don't want to waste our time.''

Ishizaki grit his teeth. When he took a step, all players tried to calm him down.

''Ishizaki calm down!!''

Wakabayashi smirked and continued to make fun of them.

''Don't forget, If you score even one goal, the field is yours. But if you can't...''

''I KNOW THE DEAL, OKEY?!''

The young keeper continued to smirking and started to tell his team who is on which position.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They were taking a break. The new member of the Nankatsu almost scored to Morisaki. Morisaki had narrowly catched the ball. 

''We are at the 2nd half...and you guys scored them just 3 goals...''

''We promise captain we will score 30 goals to those weaklings!''

But the young keeper stood up and put on his gloves.

''Izawa, Shimada, you two guard that kid. Morisaki, you stay here. I'll handle this''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

All of the Nankatsu players were jumping and laughing happily, because they won the match. But after that, the young keeper Wakabayashi slowly walked towards to Tsubasa and stopped. Tsubasa stopped jumping and took a look at him very long time.

''You, what's your name?''

Tsubasa smiled at him.

''I'm Tsubasa! Ozora Tsubasa!''

''Ozora Tsubasa...''

Wakabayashi turned his back and started to walked away from there. But while he was walking, he suddenly stopped and looked at Tsubasa one more time.

''Next time, be prepared. Because I definitely won't let you score again.''

And he left there with his team. Tsubasa, weirdly, just looked after him and smiled. Maybe...he found someone he can be alone with.

To be continued...