1

A soul was standing infront of ROB, he has died a few minutes earlier and was told that he would reincarnate in the mcu.

Rob : so here are your wheels,first is your race wheel which will determine what you will be, second is your boon wheel which will be your advantage, now you can choose to spin it as much as you want but here is the catch the more you choose to spin it and get a gift, the more you will have to spin the misfortune wheel which will be your disadvantage in your new life, it can be something as small as a weird hair color to a loss of limb.

Soul : I will do it 2 times but first let me spin the race wheel.

The soul mentally ordered the wheel to spin and it landed on asgardian making the soul happy that he would have a powerful race.

Soul : good thing I am lucky. Just need to avoid ragnarok, no way will I want to live on Earth farming and fishing for thousand of years.

Rob : true you lucked out in that one, now for the advantages you will have.

The wheel spun and landed on a template system making the soul happy.

Soul : YES, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. I GET AN OVERPOWERED ABILITY.

The wheel spun again and landed on rick and morty dimensional gun power as an ability.

Rob : congratulations you will be able to move between dimensions and universes, it will be the same as rick's gun, but you will have it as an ability. It can't be taken away from you, now for the template system, you see it can draw anything, from a anime character to a comic book character to anything really, it can range from plastic man to superman prime to fucking akuto sai, you get one random draw a day but you will not always get a character,  sometimes it will be something useless as a chocolate bar or even a weapon that ranges from a pistol to the all black necro sword to an infinity stone, also you will have a pocket dimension as a small gift. Also you will not be getting missions since I personally dislike giving missions since most reincarnaters die on their first one and my amusement is cut short. It will omly show you your templates and that is it.

Soul : fine by me, I don't want to be a slave to some system that can kill me as punishment for not fulfilling a quest I would want to ignore.

Rob : now for my favorite part, the disadvantage wheel, the wheel made to make things harder and more challenging for people for my amusement...I mean...fuck it I meant amusement.

Soul : Fuck you, you are a sadist.

Rob : thanks for the compliment.

Soul spun the wheel and closed his eyes hoping it would not be something too bad.

Rob : HAHAHAHAHAHA, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THIS, HAHAHA, I REALLY PITY YOU KID.

soul : what did I get ?

ROB : your looks will forever be the same as gilgamesh.

Soul : I mean he is handsome, what is so bad about that ?

Rob : did I say gilgamesh,  sorry  I meant kid gilgamesh. HAHAHAHAH.

The soul glowed and now looked like kid gilgamesh from fate.

Rob : you will forever look like that, even if you summoned super shenron he will not be able to make you grow

Soul : fuck it, how will anyone take me seriously if I look like a kid.

Rob : not my problem. Now for the second spin.

The wheel spun again and finally landed on obsessed soul mate, it then showed pictures of many woman and then spun again until it landed on the image of a woman.

Rob : congratulations kid, you will get an obsessed bordline yandere soulmate.

Soul : and who is my soul mate ?
It wouldn't be so bad if she is mortal or had a short life span since I can simply outlive her as asgardians have a long life, worst case scenario he can simply avoid meeting her. He just hoped they would not be like edward and bella from twilight, he wanted to live a long life, not have suicidal thoughts.

Rob : congratulations kid, you are now the soul mate of hela the goddess of death.

Soul : Noooooo

Those were the last words before the soul dissapeared.

Rob : I will definitely be amused by this.

On asgard

A woman was surrounded by a nurse and her family, she seemed to be about to give birth, she looked to be in pain and was barely holding on.

Nurse : it's almost there, I can see the head.

Old woman : he is coming out, just a bit more.

The woman screamed till finally the child was out of her , the nurse quickly got hot water and toweled the baby before giving him to the woman.

Old woman : jean what will you name him ?

Jean who is the mother held her baby smiling.

Jean : his name will now be Alex short for Alexander, thank you for being here Ann.

Ann : my pleasure, I just hoped that my son would be alive to see his child be born into this world, but the chaos in the realms made this impossible.

Jean : he is watching us from valhalla.

Ann : I am sure your son will grow strong.

Alex pov

Note to self, being born sucks, I feel dirty, slimy and many things I don't want to describe. I looked around and thanked my asgardian body since if I was human I would probably be blind, I saw my mother and an older woman talking to each other, my mother looked to be in her late twenties while the old woman seemed to be in her forties , still I couldn't tell their age since asgardians can live for thousand of years and still look young.

From what I am hearing it would seem that my father is dead , how I understood what they were saying ? Probably from the all speak, an ability all asgardians have which allows them to understand all things. It also seemed my name was Alexander,  alex for short, a good name, didn't want to be called something horrible like borr.

Alex : system roll please.

Initiating roll.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Congratulations host you drew a candy bar.

Alex : .....I am gonna suffer in my new life aren't I ? There is only one thing to say in this situation,  DAMN YOU ROB.

The cry drew the attention of the older woman, who saw the baby crying.

Ann : the baby seems to be hungry.

Jean : come here honey.

Jean drew alex closer to her chest and on that day, alex lost most of his pride as well as developing some mental problems.

The end

What do you think ?

Did you like it ?

What will happen ?

Did you like the advantages?

Did you like the disadvantages ?

How will the alex deal with hela as his obsessed soul mate ?

Will he be respected for his looks ?

How will hela deal with other woman ?

Do I make it alex x hela only ? Or alex x harem ?

Rate /10

Comment

The host will not be op instantly and most of his draws will be useless and can't be used. He will need to be creative and remember alex is an ordinary asgardian and is not thor, so he will not have more strength than an average asgardian.