4

Welcome to a new chapter, hope you like it.

All around you could see the stunned faces of the soldiers and generals who just watched a boy defeat an experienced soldier in the most humiliating way.

Alex : well that settles it, now I just need to leave....

My instincts suddenly screamed at me to move , I quickly jumped backwards just in time do dodge a black blade that would have stabbed me in the chest.

I looked back and to my dread I saw it was non other the hela herself who was running at me holding , in an instat she was infront of me forcing me to dodge her attacks, I quickly turned on my sharingan at full power in order to anticipate her moves, each attack she used was either to maim or kill, I did not know why she was attacking me but I knew I needed to calm things down a bit.

Alex : princess hela please calm down, I don't understand why I am being attacked.

Hela : be silent and fight, show me how strong you are.

Alex : ( shit, I can't hurt her too badly or odin would have my life as well as the life of my family, gotta restrain her ).

I quickly switched to offense and quickly blocked her hand with one hand and punched her in the face sending her back flying, she quickly got up and began throwing hundreds of black necro swords at me , I began to dodge  but  it was getting harder by the minute, I had no choice but to show a bit more of my power.

Alex : fire style : fire ball jutsu.
A giant ball of flame came out of my mouth and headed to hela who was forced to stop attacking me and dodge, I did not allow her to recover and quickly appeared infront of her and began puching her repeatedly in the stomach then ending it with a kick to her face which sent her flying.

She recovered and saw her lips were bleeding, she licked the blood with her tongue and her face made me want to run away, it was a mixture of bliss and intrigue, like she just found a new toy to play with,

Suddenly a voice filled with power boomed making me stop what I was doing.

Odin : WHAT IS GOING ON ? HELA EXPLAIN.

Hela looked annoyed at being stopped but non the less answered.

Hela : nothing father, I was merely testing this boy infront of me and I must say he truly is something remarkable.  He was able to wound me while I barely left any scratch on him, I also sensed he was holding back

This intrigued odin, his daughter was a prodigy in the art of combat, she could already  beat many generals who had experienced war and here he was hearing a boy was able to match her while holding back. He turned and saw the boy, his posture ready to react.

Odin : who are you boy ?

Alex quickly kneeled, he knew he was in a delicate situation so he needed to tread carefully.