Chapter 4, the day

After you finish your classes you go to lunch,once again you see Dustin and Mike telling you to come sit with them and the rest of the hellfire club. You walked over to the table, put your stuff down and took a seat. Everyone said hi to you today. "So how is everyone?"you asked. "I'm good" everyone responded. "Ugh i forgot to pack a lunch today" "I can get you one"Eddie said "really?thanks" you said " no problem, what do you want?" "Um maybe just a sandwich?"you say "okay sounds good" Eddie says "so anyways, does anyone wanna go to the arcade later today?i was thinking about it and It seems fun!"dustin said "sure" everyone agrees "I'm back with lunch for y/n"Eddie says "and what are we all agreeing on here?" "First of all, thanks for the lunch, and second of all Dustin invited us all to the arcade so everyone agreed"you said "oh cool, can I come?"eddie asks "yeah!" Dustin said "k cool" "so anyone wanna do a dnd meeting today instead of our last periods of school? *everyone says sure* "I would do anything to get out of math today"Mike says "same" Dustin says "alright so I'm guessing I'm driving?"eddie says "yeah I'd think so" Mike says *you all get in Eddie's car after the bell rings* "so we going to the trailer?"you ask "yeah"he says *you guys get to the trailer* "this is my home"Eddie says "very nice very nice" Dustin says "alright let's get this game started"Eddie says "yeah let's do this!"everyone else says. "Uh I'll just watch this one!!"you tell them. "Why I thought you loved dnd?"dustin asks "no I do!!im just feeling a little out of it today and i...wanna get some rest!" "Ok if you say so...he responds. *you stare at them playing dnd while you slowly feel yourself zoning out* "WHY DOES THE WALL HAVE SPIDERS ON IT NOW DUSTIN?"HELLO ANYBODY??*they all turn their heads but have really creepy faces*OH MY GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!*you run and see the same clock once again*GUYS PLEASE HELP SOMEONE HAS TO BE THERE!  Vecna:"it's time for you to join me y/n..." "PLEASE NO!"*in the normal world* "YES WE WON!" Mike says. "Uhhh guys..might wanna take a look at y/n..."Dustin says "OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN"Eddie says "IVE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH THIS ONCE IN THIS SAME TRAILER IT DOSENT NEED TO HAPPEN AGAIN" "EDDIE PLEASE STAY FOCUSED!" "SOMEONE CALL MAX, STEVE AND ROBIN!"dustin says "ON IT!"Mike shouts *the phone call between mike, Robin, Steve and max* mike:GUYS COME TO EDDIES TRAILER ASAP Steve:WHY WHATS WRONG? mike: Y/N IS ACTUALLY GETTING CURSED BY VECNA RIGHT NOW PLEASE GET HERE QUICK! Robin: OH MY GOD ILL BE RIGHT THERE AND I WILL PICK UP MAX ON THE WAY!! Max: THANKS ROBIN BUT OKAY GOTTA GO SO I CAN GET THERE QUICK!
"Okay i just got off the phone with them they will be here in a few minutes!"*they get there* "OK WE NEED HER TAPE!!THE GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN TAPE"max says "CHECK IN HER BAG FOR IT!!" *you start floating* GUYS YOU MIGHT WANNA LOOK FOR THAT QUICKER BECAUSE SHE IS FLOATING"Eddie says while panicking "I FOUND THE TAPE BUT NOT THE HEADPHONES" "LOOK HARDER THAN STEVE!" Max yells "OKAY GUYS THIS REALLY ISNT FUNNY IM ACTUALLY GONNA DIE RIGHT NOW"Eddie says to everyone "EDDIE CAN YOU BE USEFUL HERE AND TRY TO LOOK FOR Y/N'S HEADPHONES?"dustin shouts "FINE" "I GOT THE HEADPHONES" steve yells "OK WELL QUICK PUT THEM ON Y/N!!"dustin shouts "OKAY OKAY I DID IT" "OH MY GOD IM GONNA HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN" "ROBIN YOU WILL BE FINE!ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS POWER THROUGH AND RUN THAN HOPEFULLY SHE CAN ESCAPE." Max tells Robin. *back to y/n in the upside down* "PLEASE NO!!"you cry *you see the portal* "LET GO OF ME" *you yank on vecna than he pulls away* this is your opportunity to run, you can faintly hear girls just wanna have fun in the background while you run faster than you ever had. You finally make it to the portal and jump through as Vecna watches in disappointment. *back to the real world* "OH MY GOD SHES BACK!" They shout (you are breathing so heavily that you feel like your gonna pass out) "OH MY GOSH IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED"you say. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!"robin asks "yes. Yes I'm fine now but I don't know what I would have done without all of your guys help I just- I'm seriously speechless" "well we were happy to help you"Eddie says while still having a panic attack. "Did you wanna go up to the extra guest room to get some rest?"Eddie asks "you know since so much just happened you deserve a break" "yeah actually, a bed seems good right now."you reply "it's the third door on your left"Eddie says. "Ok thanks!" You slowly walk to the room just listening to the floorboards creek in complete silence as you process what just happened to you. At least now you didn't have to worry about when it was going to happen, right?think on the bright side I guess...you step into the room and see a bed with a plain blue blanket thrown over it and two white pillows. After a few seconds you climb into the bed, tuck yourself in and try to fall asleep nightmare free. Finally you fall asleep, the only thing you dreamt about that night was sleeping,which was strange but I guess it's a dream?You woke up to the sound of nature and Eddie's insane rock music alarm. You got up and decided to stay home from school with everyone else. You crawl out of bed and go out the the main room, you saw that everyone stayed the night. "Hey hey hey good morning everyone!" You say in a playful tone. "Hey!!" They all respond "so how did you all sleep" you ask "meh i slept okay I guess"says Robin. You guys all just stayed in and talked all day:)