imagine 5

“y/n.” You hear a sweet accent whisper. Your groan and roll over, burying your head in your pillows. “princess we have a plane to catch.” the voice whispers again. You look up and see Niall standing there, smiling at you. “No.” You mumble and close your eyes again.

You hear him chuckle before lifting you out of bed and carrying you into the living room, setting you on the couch. “Get dressed love.” He says and kisses your forehead, then walks out the front door. You drag yourself off the couch and into the bathroom. After brushing your teeth, doing your make up and pulling your hair into a messy bun, you walked out.

Once in your bedroom you grabbed a pair of sweatpants, Uggs, and one of Niall’s t-shirts (Which you tied back) and got dressed. “princess, you ready?” Niall shouts walking back inside the house. “Yes.” You shout as he walks into the bedroom. He takes a look at you and smiles. “Going for the hobo look… I like it.” He says teasing and puts his hands on your waist.

“Shut up.” You whisper, he smiled and kissed you. He says before taking your hand and walking to the taxi outside. you say, “My bags...” He cut you off, “Got them.” He was always taking care of you, making sure you were happy and everything was perfect.

“Thank you.” You say, climbing into the backseat. Niall got in on the other side and smiled at you. “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t take care of my girl?” You smile and give him a quick kiss.