imagine 4

You and Niall were on your official second date in the park, but sadly it had to come to an end. “I should really get home . . .” you sighed sadly, and turned to look the other direction. Niall pulled you in by your wrist, spinning you around. “Don’t go,” he whispered. You smiled into his sweatshirt, since it was nearly below freezing outside. “But I’m colddd,” you whined through chattering teeth. “C’mere then,” Niall said, pulling you into his warm embrace. He instantly heated you up as you nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. He rubbed your back, comfortingly and you felt like melting into his wonderful arms. He pulled away suddenly and you frowned, you wanted to stay there forever. But what he did next surprised you. He replaced his hands from your back to your face, pulling you as close as you could possibly get and waited as his lips gently but firmly pressed against yours. You stood there in the freezing cold grass but everything seemed to not matter anymore. You lost yourselves in the kiss, forgetting where you were or that it was nearly below 0 outside. He broke away, but not before kissing you quickly on your cheek once. You smiled, it was a perfect way to end the day.