Chapter 10

TW: Kidnapping, torture, anxiety, much pain; most of the chapter is a TW but I'll still summarize

|| Tubbo POV ||

Location - Tommy, sent 3 hours ago.

I stared at my phone. I had been sprinting around our usual hiding places, looking to see if maybe they hid him closer to draw the heroes away from their homes, but I was starting to lose faith.

Tommy had been gone for three days now. Techno said something loosely about a ransom note from Schlatt, which just further pissed me off.

But now I had something that none of the heroes had. A location.

All I could do was pray they didn't move him.

I stared out the window. The sun was rising, meaning I probably fell asleep on the streets again. I picked myself up, sprinting to Tommy's house.

I burst into the house from the back door that was left open for Tommy and I to come and go, collapsing in exhaustion in front of Techno and Will. Their eyes were puffy and heavy, sleepless and anxious. Techno ran over to catch me, lifting me over to the sofa as I tried to regulate my breathing.

"Tubbo, what happened? Are you okay?" he asked, worried. "Are they coming?"

"Tommy," I said weakly, trying to sit up.

He pushed me back firmly. "Calm down, we'll find him."

"I know where he is," I croaked.

"What?"

I opened my phone, opening the application to where Tommy supposedly was. It was deep in the forests, over the border into the Villain District. "He was here three hours ago," I whispered, my eyelids fluttering.

Wilbur took my phone, punching the coordinates into his computer with a grimace. Techno looked back at me, somehow fully armed. "We'll scout the area. Get some sleep."

"I'm sorry I was late," I said drowsily, collapsing into the couch.

He waved his hand. "Don't be. Thank you, Tubbo. Really."

I exhaled a shaky breath, falling asleep. Please don't be too late.

God, I hope I didn't let Tommy down.

|| Ranboo POV ||

(Start of TW) 

When he woke up, he seemed even more shaken up than last time. Tommy and I were deep into Villain Territory, or at least that's what Sapnap had told me when he took the gag out of Tommy's mouth. He tightened the rag around my leg, glaring at me and reminding me that if I let Tommy go, I'd meet my mother in the same fate. My hands shook, but I nodded firmly as he and the rest of Schlatt's minions dissipated into the forest, slamming the door shut.

"Ranboo?" he called out weakly, looking back at me. "Can you come here?"

I shifted closer, my hand on the sheath of the butterfly knives Green Ey- Dream had equipped me with. "What is it, Tommy?" I asked him plainly.

He flinched. "Can you get me out of here?" he whispered.

"Of course I can't, do you want me to call Dream?" I glared at him. He cowered at the mention of the green eyed man. "This is fate, Tommy. This is where it ends."

"W- what?" He seemed shocked. I reached down to my tracker, activating the button to call Sapnap back, but something in his voice stopped me. "Ranboo?"

"What do you want?" I snapped, annoyed. What am I doing? I need to report this.

"Am I going to die?"