tell natsuhiko what's the tenth photo

warning: implied heated content

current route: natsuhiko route; amane route

you choose to tell natsuhiko about the tenth photo. it's not like he's going to fully imagine what it is, besides you two need to trust each other in order to find who's the spy. "the tenth photo is me... making out with somebody..."

"wait? really?" natsuhiko questioned, he was in disbelief that you told him about the photo. "i didn't know you were that freaky."

"it's transactional!" you defended while putting away the photo. "it was for my grades in school—though i kind of felt pathetic because it feels like i'm using my bestfriend for my own benefit."

"then, i ended up having feelings for them." you chuckled bitterly. "it's funny because, that's like any other story right there—a cliche bestfriend falls for bestfriend."

"sorry for telling you about my sappy love life—moving on to the eleventh photo which is you and sakura-senpai arguing...?" you trailed off with a questionable tone, now things are starting to get interesting because how did they managed to get all of these photos.

"twelfth photo is mitsuba with his face blurred out and lastly the thirteenth photo are random doors." you shrugged. "that's basically it."

"was the bestfriend player 07?" you flinched when natsuhiko suddenly drops her the question. he smiled. "so i was right—the two of you seemed close that he was even protective of you back in the pillow playroom."

05:00

"shit! we only have five minutes!" you said while glancing on your phone. "quick, let's settle things out, which photo?!"

natsuhiko immediately replied. "vote for the eleventh photo!" he commanded. you quickly rummaged through the photos and grabbed the one that natsuhiko told you to get.

"how are you sure?!" you shouted.

"just vote for it!" natsuhiko shouted back.

"but we can't just guess votes!"

"[name]-chan, i'm blind as hell and i don't know what the pictures are so vote for the eleventh picture!"

you sighed in defeat. "fine, i guess we have to follow your decision." you said as you placed the eleventh photo against the light. "how did you become so blind though?"

"i really don't remember a thing, but i do know that there are masked people that tried to take me into a room to bind my eyes." natsuhiko explained. "it feels like my eyes were getting squeezed in." he commented while poking the bandage.