Goodmorning Miya

"Miya, Miya wake up. I made breakfast for you, c'mon now get up." Atsumu rolled over and groaned as he woke up and looked at Kiyoomi, he saw the breakfast and smiled at him. "Thank you Omi-Omi!" Atsumu ate the food as Kiyoomi got dressed. He found it amazing that Kiyoomi did anything Atsumu asked. It was like he was the perfect imaginary, dream man. It seemed to perfect to be real and he always smiled at the fact Kiyoomi was his, his fiancé.

After Atsumu ate he took as shower and got dressed, he went ahead and went to the living room. He sat on the couch and turned on HBO Max, he watched the movie 'THE FALLOUT.' He didn't see Kiyoomi and just figured he was doing his own thing as Atsumu was. It was about another two hours before he saw Kiyoomi again. He greeted him with a small kiss to the cheek and asked him what he was doing, Kiyoomi said he was just writing. That was odd to Atsumu. Because every time Kiyoomi said that. Atsumu never found any stories written in their journal. He usually ignored it but it was starting to bother him. What was Kiyoomi doing and why was he lying to him. Everything was a bit odd it Atsumu but that was just how it was at this point. It didn't stop Atsumu from loving Kiyoomi any the less.

After the movie was over he got up and went on his PC and played games for around two hours and then it was lunch. Atsumu cooked lunch this time and Kiyoomi said he wasn't hungry. Atsumu didn't mind it though. Kiyoomi was never hungry, did he not like Atsumu's cooking? If he did he could just tell Atsumu. It wouldn't bother him after all. Being honest was a key thing to Atsumu.

Kiyoomi suggested they go to the park and talk a walk sense it had a nice breeze outside. Atsumu agreed and they left the house.