Chapter 5: Behold, our destination

Suddenly, I regained my senses and it was true, castle gates stood before me. I asked everyone if they saw it too, they all said they see it too. We decide to go inside the gates. Suddenly, a whole theme park appeared before us. 

We continue walking until we see a giant beast, almost resembling a giant humanoid mouse. "Oh no, Ricky Rat!" Mattis shouted. Ricky Rat lunged towards us. I realized that I needed to help the group too. I use my gay rainbow blast to cut Ricky Rat's left arm off. However, he is not fatally injured, so I keep fighting. Ricky Rat decides to stomp on my toes causing me to shake on the ground like a fish out of water. Since I was vulnerable, Tntaddict cuts up his beanie into strings and throws it at Ricky Rat. She makes the strings of fabric explode causing Ricky Rat to die. I thank him for his actions. "You better buy me a new beanie!" he says as we both laugh it off. I also realize that this quote on quote "magical" place may not be so magical after all. 

We continue exploring the section of the theme park called "Main Street" we think this is it until we see someone sitting down at the back of an alleyway listening to kpop. We go to approach her but she tells us to stay away. We all ask why. She says that we work with Mozzarella, but we deny the allegations. We say that we killed Ricky Rat, she then is convinced that we are good. We ask her what her name is she says "Shroom". She also says that she can create poisonous mushrooms. We ask her to join us. "I will join you if we seek and defeat Mozzarella!" she says. I say that we are also hunting this Mozzarella character. Therefore, she decides to join us.