Chapter 8: The Rich Girl

Suddenly this girl turns around and looks
at us. She does not say anything, but we can see murder in her eyes. I turn my head for only one second, and as soon as I know it, Mattis is being attacked by this girl. She starts to turn into gold. We all try to stop her. Shroom releases poisonous gasses into the room slowly killing this savage girl.

Mattis could not take it, she lets out her final words as she slowly turns to gold. Her final words read: "Shes the sister of Mozzarella. I survived this park, I survived the wickedness of Mozzarella. I lend you my life energy, GO! GO! find him. . . and she finally gave in. Suddenly, the poisonous gasses reach the sister of Mozzarella, and she falls unconscious. We think she is dead, but she makes a quick recovery. She has a change of heart she realizes what she has done. In return, she says that she will come with us on our journey to defeat her brother. She says her name is Cora. She has powers like us, she can apparently turn anything to gold. She says that is how she got her wealth, fame, and her riches.

Cora

she/her

Power: can turn things to gold

We all leave Mattis' lifeless body on the ground with flowers from the courtyard surrounding it We are all saddened, but we know we have to continue. We have to do this to avenge Mattis.