Kiku won't confess.

Japan's pov

I saw Asa-kun had been watching me cook his breafast. Turning around and just seeing him there made me drop the plate I was holding. Good thing there wasn't food on it. But there was the sound of shattering ceramic, the exact sound my heart makes knowing I could lose him, and that I used him.

"G-good morning, Engrand." Was all I was able to say.

He responded in a curios tone "Good morning."

England's pov

Kiku is really jittery today, like he'd done the worst thing ever. He never was good at hiding it when he'd done wrong.

He gestured me towards the table as he put down a plate and got the food on it. I sat down and ate, they weren't the best they could be, but you really should'nt judge a person's ability to make bacon if they've never done it before. A bit later he sat down too. Still with a guilty face.

It had gotten to the point where I just could resist any more.

"Kiku, have you done something?"

He shook his head no, and said "No" while doing it.
He lied. He never lies. He must've done something really really bad.

Japan's pov

Asa-kun asked me if I did something bad. I could'nt tell him. It would hurt too much. I would lose him.
So I lied.
They were the first of many that day
It felt so wrong.