now for za sexy times

England walked in, so drunk he only managed a few steps before collapsing. He fell face up. The bulge in his pants growing big. I walked over to where he fell. I managed to get him on the couch. But that wasn't exactly so he would sleep comfortably...

His bulge was getting so big that I got a "bulge" myself just looking at it. I instantly knew from that I wouldn't be gentle. I forced his pants off almost ripping them, luckily they stayed in tack (those were his favorite pair.)

I put his throbbing member quickly in my mouth. It was so much softer than I had expected. I kept going at it until he was really close. But I wasn't gonna finish just with that. That was just to get it to go in easier

I took my clothes off, along with the remaining of his. This woke him up, but he was still drunk so that wasn't going to stop me.

I quickly got on top of him. And slid it in.

It felt so good that I let out a load moan. I hope that didn't wake the neighbors. But then again, that was just the entrace.

I kept at it, making constant moans and groans, screaming his name. We weren't even half done. I went faster and faster, while his drunk brain somehow couldn't decide whether to fall asleep or keep awake. That did'nt bother me though, I was too caught up with a different part of him that wasn't his brain. In the end he just fell asleep, and I did too, a hot wet mess on top of him.