Chapter 11- Talking Things Over

•CHAPTER 11- Talking Things Over

*(REBECCA'S POV)*

I woke up on top of Harry on the couch. I sighed. Just my luck, I was going to be so sore today. Harry looked so cute sleeping on the couch. Zayn looked really cute last night. Wait, what? Rebecca, not acceptable. I didn't know what these new feelings were towards Zayn, but I was almost positive it was just because he was the best looking of all the boys. And kind... and caring... not to mention his beautifully sculpted body- wait, NO. I really didn't need to be thinking these type of things. I wondered what I was going to do today. Harry and I usually had some sort of plans when I visited, but this time it was more of a spur-of-the-moment trip. I wonder if he would mind if I hung out with Louis today. I always enjoyed hanging out with my male bestie. Not to mention he was so hot. What? I didn't even think of Lou in that way. Why was I thinking about other men when I had myself one right within arm's reach? Maybe I could talk to Lou about it. He always understands. I definitely wouldn't mention who I thought about specifically though. That would be embarassing.

I heard yawning coming from across the room, and Harry getting up from the couch. He saw me, and smiled. "Hey, babe, morning." I returned his smirk. "Hey. I was wondering, do you mind if I hang with Lou today?" He stared at me blankly. "No. Not at all." "Are you sure? You didn't want to do anything?" He grinned evilly. "Maybe you." "Haha, very funny Mr. Comedian, but seriously." "Nope. Not really." I got quite excited, thinking about spending the whole day with just Louis. It was a little odd, considering whenever I came to visit Harry I always wanted to spend time with him, but I figured it was just getting into the swing of things considering we had been together for about three months.

I texted Louis to ask if he wanted to hang out. He finally replied and said yes, so I headed out the door to his and his girlfriend Eleanor's flat.

*(LOUIS' POV)*

I heard a knock at the door and smiled. Rebecca was here. I opened the door. "Hey bestie!", I shouted. She grinned. "Hey." I looked over at the angel-like girl. "So... What did you wanna do?" "Uhm... you wanna go eat? I haven't had lunch yet." I always loved to eat. "Ok!" We went and got in my car. "So, where do you wanna go?" She paused. "Uhm... I don't know, maybe some café or something?" "Ooh, that sounds really good." We pulled up to my favorite local restaurant, a little corner café with the best soup I had ever eaten. As we were sat down by the waiter, I caught a look in my good friend's eyes. She looked... well, the only way to describe it was lost. "Are you ok, Becca?", I asked. The look went away as quickly as it had come. "I'm great. Why do you ask?" Something suddenly occurred to me. "You wanted to talk to me about something. What is it?" She had a sudden look of panic in her flawless emeralds. I persisted. "It's ok. You can tell me." She looked at me unsure. "I wasn't going to tell you, but... I don't know how to put this...." "You can tell, me sweetheart." "Well, in the past week or so... I've been having thoughts... about guys that weren't Harry. I don't know why." I was kind of confused. "Isn't that normal?" "Well.. yeah, but, I haven't had really any thoughts about anyone besides him for a long time until now. So it's a little unusual for me. I mean, guys do that all the time, right? I mean, you're a guy?" I laughed. "Last time I checked." She laughed softly. "I mean, I know it's kind of stupid to worry about this." I smiled. "You're not stupid." I looked at her closer, and suddenly got mild suspicions. "Wait... those thoughts haven't been about one of the boys, have they? Is that why you're worried so much?" She definitely looked panicked now. I got nervous. I mean, Becca was gorgeous, but I loved Eleanor. "They haven't been about me, have they? I mean, Harry is my best friend, and I have Eleanor." She looked at me with wide eyes and laughed. "No, Lou, they were NOT about you." I was relieved. But I was still a little wary. "Was it still one of the boys, though?" Her cheerful expression returned immediately to a frown. "Louis, what do I do?" Oh, god. She was having sensual thoughts about one of my best friends. "Well, uhm... Rebecca, how far did these thoughts go?" "Not too far." She looked over at me, and she looked a little tired. "Well, if it gets worse, then ask me. Maybe you and Hazza are just reaching a mellowed out point. You have been together for a while." She sighed. "Yeah, I guess, but this is just unusual for me." I smiled. "Don't worry about it, babe." I held back an immediate frown as a thought came to my mind. I wasn't about to share the way I saw Zayn look at her last night.