Chapter 7- Lustful Eyes

•CHAPTER 7- Lustful Eyes

*(REBECCA'S POV)*

---------------------------------------------

HEY, BTW GUYS, THERE MIGHT BE SOME SLIGHTLY DIRTY STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT TYPE OF STUFF, DON'T READ IT. IF YOU DO, THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! LOVE ALL OF YOUS! <3

---------------------------------------------

I had a wonderful time at Nando's with Zayn and Harry. Especially Harry. Zayn was a little quiet for some odd reason. When I decided that it was getting a little late, I looked at my phone for the bus times. "Oh, shit!", I sounded. "What?", Harry asked. "I took a bus here, and there's no bus that comes for another hour! I just saw the times on my phone." Zayn spoke up in one of those rare moments. "We could take you home." I could feel his intense, passionate stare burning in my skull. Oh... I wouldn't want to impose!" Harry laughed. "It's no imposition at all, love! I'd be happy to take you home!" And, that wink again. I tried to hold back my blush as for the past hour I had been having an intense attraction to him, and I didn't know what to do. "So... should we get going?", I asked. Zayn and I both said "sure" at the same time. As we got out to the car, I decided to have some fun and yell, "SHOTGUUUUUUUN!" Both of the boys laughed at me. Zayn looked like he was about to drive, but Harry said that since it was his car he should drive. "After all, not after what happened last time when you almost crashed it into a tree." I giggled.

I had been staring at Harry pretty much the entire car ride. I don't know if he noticed. I wondered what it would be like to run my hand through those curls and down that insanely fit body of his... No, Rebecca. No. Don't even think about it. Harry spoke up. "Hey, let me walk you in, it's pretty dark out there." I was so entranced by his beautiful green orbs that I could only get out a simple, hushed, "Ok."

We got to my door. I faced Harry. "Well, goodbye." He smirked. Again. "Hey, aren't you forgetting something?", he asked. My eyes widened, nervous of what would be the follow up to that question. "What?", I whispered. Suddenly, he had me in his arms, kissing me with such lust I had to try really hard not to control myself. He pushed me up against the wall, his free hand finding its way down to my crotch. He started rubbing it softly. I let out a small, desperate moan. Thank god I didn't have a dress on. My hands eventually found their way up to his neck while his lips found their way to my neck, sucking and biting softly. The rubbing on my underneath had gotten a little more rough, and it took all of my strength not to call out his name right in the middle of this hallway. His hands were starting to inch their way up my shirt, when he stopped, looked out at his car, and whispered huskily in my ear, "I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I was left there in shock. I had never met a guy so forward in my life. I wanted him so bad, but something in the corner of my mind kept wandering back to what a boy with certain hypnotizing bronze eyes would think. I decided to push it away.

As I walked in the door, I couldn't believe what just happened. I had never been turned on that much before. Alice was in the middle of reading a book, and she smiled. "THAT look I know. THAT is a sex look. Was it with Zayn?" "What?! No. Actually, it was with Harry. And it wasn't really sex. It almost got there, though." She stared at me with bug eyes. "WHAT?!?! Like Harry Styles Harry?" I looked at the ground. "Yeah." "Damn, girl! You be gettin' it!" I laughed shyly. "It was really unexpected though. I don't know if I ever wanted someone that much before." I started whispering. "It was kind of nerve wracking, actually." She giggled. "Wow. He must have quite an effect on you." "Hey! It's not funny! I'm going to bed now." She grinned. "Fine, but if you really do have sex with him you're telling me EVERYTHING."

I got ready for bed, wondering what sort of unmentionable things would happen to me the next day.