{ pure vanilla x reader } || SMUT

i'm so sorry i got so delayed on this hnggg TT_TT ...

anyways this might be rlly short (idk) so i'm so sorry if it is!,.. also, the new pvc costume though .. :-)...

===

"a-ah.."

pure vanilla's robe gently draped over your naked body as his fingers continued to caress your skin. his fingertips gently drew themselves across different parts of your body, the look on pure vanilla's face so stoic... for some reason, he had (always) treated you like a doll made of porcelain. he had never raised his voice at you despite the years you've spent alongside him, he had never snapped at you... this behavior from him was noticeable enough to multiple cookies across the kingdom, most of them believing that you two were in a secret relationship.

pure vanilla's hand rested comfortably on your stomach before he started rubbing circles on your skin. you felt your breath hitch as you stared at the man- well, no, cookie, on top of you. he kept his gaze gentle and sweet, his breath somewhat heavy.

"this," he muttered, staring down at your belly, "this is where our child will stay... what do you think?"

there was something strange about the way he spoke. he had been somewhat hesitant to ask that question (it was something you noticed, considering the fact that you knew him quite well), almost as if he were uncertain if you'd actually wanted a kid with him or if it were some other cookie in the kingdom you were thinking of having a family with.

much to his surprise, you responded, your hand reaching out to stroke his cheek.

"i... i like the sound of that."

hnggg, hold on...  ======

>i feel like pure vanilla would (as suggested in the request) have an extreme praise kink. for some reason the idea of you praising him during sex (e.g. you telling him he's doing amazing or that he's making you feel good) gets him more riled up.
^^although in return for you praising him, he'd praise you too :-) he'd tell you how beautiful he finds you every moment he lays his eyes on you, he'd praise you for taking him so well and more..!

>pure vanilla finds himself to like gentle/intimate sex more than rough/kinky sex. he isn't a man (or should i say a cookie?) of kinks. he has his simple and short list of kinks that are mostly vanilla (ironic because he's pure vanilla and he's literally vanilla.). he doesn't find himself liking BDSM... hurting you/slapping/degrading you makes him feel bad so you can cross that off the list too

>during sex, pure vanilla has one goal and one goal only: to make you feel good. he isn't that focused on his pleasure + his orgasm (so caring... even during sex! what a chad.) and is more hung over the idea of seeing your face contort into a mix of pleasure and desperation,... that turns him on badly he can't even bare to admit it

>he loves listening to your little noises when he's doing things with you, sometimes even shushing you quietly if you guys are near a public place. idk,.. to him the look of your pure unmasked pleasure and your noises make him ... feel things :-) but really, just watching your reaction to him touching certain places of your body is just so satisfying to him

>his kinks consist mainly of (aforementioned praise) a little bit of exhibitionism... not a kink but being the "gentle dom",.. of course he would allow you to dom him if you so wanted to, allowing you to do whatever you want to him turns him on too (-more like seeing his angel's bare and beautiful body in front of him too),..
^^as for the exhibitionism part, it doesn't exactly mean him doing you in public places. more like him doing you in places where many cookies are around (but unaware of what's going on with the both of you) and him shushing you. for some reason him covering your mouth and shushing you is just one of his unnamed kinks.., however he does find kissing you /making out with you the best method to shush you  :-)

>he's a cookie that wants kids and a family... i mean sure his grandkid (custard cookie iii, the one we see in the story -and that's just one of his kids,.. who knows how many he has.) was made through asexual reproduction ? (-i've yet to buy the art book but saw somewhere that cookies apparently reproduce asexually through love and affection) however, pure vanilla has always wanted to start a family but was rather hesitant... in fact, you're the first cookie who has ever seen him without his robes
^^he doesn't always take his robes off during sex, finding himself to be rather shy and insecure of his naked body.,, although with enough reassurance he does take it off, he just wonders how a cookie as wonderfully built (formed, shaped, molded?) as you ended up with a cookie as basic as him.

---

aa, it's so short im so sorry for such a long wait :,D but yes, here it is... anyways enjoy !!+ thank u to the person who requested this !♡♡