Chapter 9 - Night Before

One day left of school left until the family reunion. I walk to Paige next to her locker.

"Hey, so I have family coming over after my game, and I was wondering if you wanted to come and meet my family." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah, would love to. Straight after the game?" She asks.

"Ah yeah. You okay with that?" I ask again.

"Yeah. It's okay." she says.

"Cool, the bell's about to go so I need to get my things for class." I say.

"Okay. See you later." She says I kiss her lightly on the lips.

"See you soon." I say before I go to my locker.

↠↠↠

It's fourth quarter, three minutes on the clock. We're six points down, three goals. I steal the ball from a kid from River Side High. I get up to the three pointer line. I shoot for the basket. It felt like time stopped, as the ball swished in the basket. 

Three points down and two, two pointers. I try for the same thing, but that's just what they were expecting. I pass the ball to Matt close to the basket and he get's it in. One point and One goal down. One minute left on the clock.

River Side get the ball and start running to their side. Dylan, a team mate, steals it and passes it to me. I run to the three pointer line, ten seconds on the clock and I shoot. I miss it. It falls short

Matt catches it, before a River Side kid gets it. He lobs it into the basket.

Two points ahead we win.

↠↠↠

I come out of the the change room, my hair still slightly damp from the shower I just had. I see Paige waiting for me.

"Hey." She greets, putting her arms around my neck.

"Hi, you enjoy the game?" I ask.

"Definitely, congratulations on your win."

"Thanks." I said kissing her light and slow. Getting hungrier and more desperate. Until it turns into hands in the hair making out.

"Come on. Let's get home." I say, "This is kind of a gross corridor."

"Yeah." She says and laughs.

↠↠↠

"Okay," I say to Paige. "ready to meet the rest of my family?"

"Yeah I am." She says

I open the door.

________________________________________________

So there we go. That's the chapter. 

How did you like that?

What's happening with you.

I have another teen wolf fanfic called 'Living in Beacon Hill' Where I add in another character. I also have another werewolf story called 'My Pack'

Follow me on:

Instergram: Karma.told.me.Im.a.bitch

Tumblr: living-in-a-pack

Have a good day, night, weekday, weekend, week and life.

-Alexis