1

Matìas POV

I walked down the school halls listening to music making my way to my third-period class. I kept walking until I heard a familiar voice calling my name but I paid it no mind 'only my music matters right now I thought.

I kept walking until my body was pushed roughly into the lockers by no other than the nuisance himself...Jàdore Scott. And to put the icing on the cake he has his minions with him.

'James and Kyrie I thought as I scolded them for hyping up Jàdore's ridiculous antics.

I and him have never got along. We have been going at it since our elementary days. I remember our first encounter in school.

********

"Give me back my milk," I said getting irritated from Jàdore taking my chocolate milk. It was lunch time and I was sitting down in the cafeteria eating with my friend Jalen in peace... well that's until Jàdore came to mess with me.

"Nah it's mine na," he said opening my milk and chugging it down. I watched as some of the milk ran down the crevice of his lip.

He then took the milk cart and threw it at my head. The whole cafeteria was watching the scene unfold in front of them erupting into laughter at my embarrassed face. He himself erupted into laughter with them making me glare at him.

"Umm m-maybe w-we can g-go get anoth- I ignored what Jalen was about to say and I got up and slapped Jàdore across the face with all the anger in me, he hit back of course but harder.

We then started fighting and hated each other ever since.

********

I shook my head at the memory then put my focus on whatever he was about to bitch about "what do you want Jàdore?" I said rubbing my now red arm from the push he gave me.

"well uh nun just wanna mess with yo faggot ass," He said smiling at the bruise he left on my arm he and his minions then began walking away 'and don't push me no more bitch I thought rolling my eyes.

I sighed lowly putting back in my earbuds and finished my walk to class but I walked slowly only because one I hate math and two he's in there.

I mentally roll my eyes at the thought of him and the fact that he sits right next to me 'Yayy matìa more bullshit for you I thought walking.

"Goodmorning pretty welcome to class," Ms. Danver greeted me as I walked in. Although I hated this subject I can say I love the teacher I have for it, she is the best. "Goodmorning beautiful," I said taking my seat next.

One by one, group by group everyone began coming into the classroom and taking their seats 'please decide to skip this class today I thought.

"AYE NIGGA YO ASS FUNNY ASF" Jàdore's voice along with his dogs ranged into my ears as they entered the room.

"Jàdore get to your seat and stop allat cursing... it's too damn early," Ms. Danver said shutting down the loud noise they brought in.

"You just- Kyrie was I speaking to you?" Ms. Danver said interrupting Kyrie turning her attention towards him and tilting her head.

I chuckled lowly watching how she made him go quiet. I went into my purse grabbing a pencil about to begin the assignment that was on my desk. "Gimme a pencil," Jàdore said plopping down next to me.

I looked at him with a mug but he was smiling like I did something funny.

'So just ignore how you called me a faggot and pushed me this morning? I thought as I kept my eyes on him.