3 pt1

Jàdore POV (next day)

"Bro who the fuck got you smilin at yo phone?" I asked James who seemed to not hear me because his eyes stayed on his device. He and Kyrie came over to my crib today since I was in here by myself.

"Dat nigga prolly sweet dicking thru text messages," Kyrie said chuckling lowly sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Y'all niggas shut up buh' uh y'all going ta' dat party tonight at Ciara's house?" James said finally taking his attention away from his phone 'ion do parties but this might be an exception I thought.

"Shiid I might slide thru I heard it's gon be sum fine ass jawns thea'," Kyrie said going into Instagram pulling up the post about the party and showing it to me.

'Ciara fine asf mane I thought as I looked at her picture on the post along with everything involving the party. "We can slide," I said getting up from the couch and going to the kitchen.

"Ight bet imma head out and go get sum ta' wear let me kno when y'all boys get thea," James said getting up coming to me dapping me up then grabbing his keys walking to the front door leaving.

"Shiid same and when you do get ta' the party lemme kno," Kyrie said coming to me dapping me up while pulling me into a side hug.

"Ight bro," I said as he pulled away and walked off to the door walking out.

I locked the door then went upstairs ta' my room looking fa' sum ta' wear tonight.

>>>>>>>
(8:40 PM)

I sprayed on some cologne then looked over at my outfit again examining everything I had on.

Cheesed in the mirror at my perfectly 32 white lined teeth I then grabbed my grillz and placed them on both rows in my mouth. I didn't need them but they just add to my hood appearance.

I smiled again in the mirror satisfied with my look or so I thought.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs turning all the lights off and making sure everything in the house was locked once I was sure everything was locked I went to the front door opened it and walked outside.

I locked the door then approach my car unlocking the door and getting inside 'I hope ion get into shit tonight I thought before starting my car up and backing out the driveway.

__________________________________
Matìas POV

"Oh this is fishy," Jalen said tapping his middle finger and thumb together smiling while Kenn was finishing my makeup. I usually do my makeup but Kenn wanted to give my face a quick-serve and who am I to turn down his good work?

He did Jalen and I must say he looked beautiful.

"I did my shit didn't it sista?" Kenn said talking to Jalen who smiled at my face in an 'awe' expression, "girl yes!! We look so good but Matìas you? You look so gorgeous," Jalen said cheesing and Kenn shook his head rapidly in agreement.

I looked into the mirror and almost cried because they were right I did look beautiful but I didn't wanna mess up my make up so I just got up and hugged them both tightly, "thank y'all so much! Especially you Kenn," I said and they hugged me back.

"alight chile enough mushy shit before my eyes start sweating let's get dressed," Jalen said pulling away and going into his bag grabbing his outfit and Kenn did the same.

I went to my closet to find something cute 'this ain't gonna be easy I thought as I walked into my closet seeing a cluster of different clothes on each rack.