ᠻꪮꪊ᥅: new tires

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

[Chapter four]

Sunshine Swan wasn't in a particularly good mood, to be frank was she in a terrible mood. It was the first day when the roads were properly frozen over. She couldn't bike, as she didn't have her winter triers on, and she would certainly not step foot into a car when the roads were frozen. Which wasn't a promise she could keep in forms unfortunately.

Her best friends died in a car accident, when the iced laid thick on the roads. Never again would she step into a car with a dear friend when the roads were frozen over. It yet haven't caused her trouble, as she moved like migratory birds. Navigating to the warmth, always.

This day she planned to walk to school. It would take a while, it wouldn't be worth it, however she promised Elvira to be at school.

However because it had been such a long time seen she have been in a colder climate, she didn't posses the right clothing. Which was a struggle.

There were no sun in sight.

With slow steps she made her way into the main house. Tipping on her toes up for the stares not to disturb dear Charlie or Bella. However Charlie already sat in the living room sitting with a smile smile, amused at his adopted daughters actions. Before swing up Bella's door wide open, without knocking. Bella was already awake, dressed causally in a pair of blue jeans and a white chemise.

"Hello, my dearest friend. This is a day light robbery, please calmly hand me a outfit fit for a cold day or I will tickle you."

"Oh, no. I'm so scared. Take whatever from my wardrobe and perish." She said in a bored tone, with just a hint of a smile.

A bit of excitement blossomed in Sunshines chest.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

As sunshine walked out in something she would never worn if it wasn't for some special occasion, like if it was sprite week. The jumper three sizes bigger than it needs to be, the skirt decorated in a multitude of creases. Both pieces of clothing was in Bella's standard earthy muted tones. The only thing standing out from her outfit were her own jewelry.

"Looking good, Sunny." Charlie praised, as Sunshine curtsied.

"Thank you, my lord." She said in a even worse posh English accent than yesterday's. Bella started dragging her arm to get ready to leave. However when they came out, Bella let a sound of surprise.