MOVIE BONDING

Everybody put their bribed foods at the table in front of them and settle themselves at the couch or in the floor since they're not fit at the single couch, except for Bucky who's still standing with a frown and crossed arms, and looking at the group.

He can only sigh in frustration, not only because there's no more room to sit beside Sen, because it was not occupied by Wanda and Natasha, but also because they ruined his moment with Sen.

He can't have a time alone with Sen can he?
'Should I look for an apartment nearby to live with Sen, away from these guys?' Bucky thought.

"What's popping?" Rhodes ask at the still standing Bucky, "Well the tv can't move itself can it?" he says clearly telling Bucky to put on a movie.

"Yo where's the remote?!" Sam called out, looking around, "I want Cinderella"

"What are you? A 4 year old girl?" Natasha ask in disbelief.

"Cause she's broke, like me... Bank's givin me a hard time" Sam replied.

"Wait, I thought she married the prince, how can she be broke?" Steve ask him.

Tony hums, "You know you could just ask," he rolled his eyes, "I'll buy the bank"

"Show off" Natasha rolled her eyes.

"What? Take it as helping a friend, cause I'm a nice person" Tony defends with a smile, "And also, I don't want to watch Cinderella. Bring on Fifty shades of grey"

Rhodes gasped, "No Tony, you can't taint the Captain and Bucky's innocence"

"Is it porn?" Steve raised his brows then looked at Tony, "That is not allowed, also since Wanda and Sen are here, it is not appropriate"

"I'm cool" Sen shrugged off.
"She's cool" Tony smiles at Steve.

"She's just a kid Tony, and so is Wanda" Steve said sternly.

"I-I don't know what am I doing here" the quiet voice of Bruce was ignored.

Sen noticed that Bucky was still standing and smiled at him. The couch was occupied by Wanda, Sen, Natasha, Tony and Bruce. While Vision, Rhodes, Sam, and Steve made themselves comfortable at the floor in front of the couch.

Sen giggled then stand, "You guys can take my place at the couch"

"Nooo" Venom whines.

"Ladies should take the couch though" Sam raised a brow as he glance at her and then at the standing Bucky, then a playful smile made up his lips, "Oh I see... Well I'll help myself then"

Sam stood then took Sen's place at the couch then she walk over to Bucky and pull him down to seat at the floor, where he was between her and Vision.

"Wait let me get something" he whispers to her then stand up again and walk over his cabinet.

"Wish he never comes back"

When Bucky came back he hand over a fluffy blanket to Sen, which made her smile, "Thank you"

"I found the remote!" Tony exclaimed, "which means I get to choose the movie"

"Make sure it is a movie" Steve narrowed his eyes on Tony, who just rolled his eyes.

"Tell him to put on Chucky"

"Can we watch Chucky?" Sen ask since he doesn't want Venom causing ruckus and talking annoyingly loud in her head, and also so that it doesn't disturb Wanda.

"Sure" Bucky answers then swiftly stole the remote from Tony's hand, since he was busy clicking a movie he didn't manage to notice Bucky's hand, "Hey!" he protest, then groan, "I can't with older people"

==E Few Moments Later==

"Omg run bitch!" Sam yelled at the tv, which received a "Language" from Steve, "Is this even possible?" he murmur in confusion.

Bruce is long asleep. Vision, Wanda and Natasha didn't have that much reaction, except for a few jumpscares. Steve constantly ask questions, while Vision mostly answers them. The loudest are Tony, Sam and Rhodes who's yelling at the tv everytime something happens, they always have something to say.
On the other side, our sugar couple, were quiet, though the reason was different from each other. Sen is continuously eating everyfood, while Venom cheered on Chucky whenever the doll was killing someone.
And as for Bucky, well he might have developed a new fear of doll.

"No don't go there" Rhodes yelled again, "The people in this movie is so stupid" Tony murmurs.

"Coke"
"Hey can you pass me the coke" Sen whispers to Bucky who gladly obliges.

"I am definitely going to buy us a separate apartment" Bucky murmur under his breath.
"Why you don't wanna share your your sugar baby with us anymore?" Natasha teased Bucky who heard him with her super spy hearing.

"It wasn't a thing to share with in the first place" Bucky grumbles receiving a 'oohhh' from Sam, Rhodes and Tony.

"Dang from sugar daddy to loverboy real quick" Sam says, "Steve's gentleman lecture seems to work"

"Why you want one too?" Steve ask, "You should ask something that you know the answer to, no" Sam replied, "No offense though"

"None taken, and besides we should leave the two alone in peace, Sen's been through a lot and so is Bucky" Steve began, "They deserve some time alone" he smiles genuinely at Bucky who returns a thankful expression.

"Oh no please no"